Sign in to follow this  

Ghostly goings on!

@Loore,  

I have noticed when doing the time attack global challenges,  some of the ghosts I select to use as a target, are not the persons best lap. 

I keep beating the ghost and expect to have a better time, but when I cross the line, the time is not quicker than the said time of the ghost selected. 

Im not calling anyone a cheat, it does it with my own ghosts.  What I think may be happening is, its recording the 1st lap, and not always the best lap.  So If someone does their best time on lap 2 or 3, and I use their ghost, or they use my ghost,  I dont get to chase their actual best time ghost.  

Its been happening on the this weeks tuner challenge on the Indy sport circuit,  It was doing it with 1st places ghost, until that person beat their time,  But now 1st place ghost is running the time it says it should.  

Could you get the ghostbusters or someone to check this out please?
:)

LOL thanks, 

Slllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Ghosts in Time Trial are not working properly. 

You select someone you want to use as a target,  their ghost doesnt appear. 

You beat you own ghost with a slower time than your ghost has......how is that possible? 

Why cant I use my Paint Job in Time Trial.?  
Why dont the leaderboards show the club tag?  

Talking about lap 1 in Time Trials in the 1st post reminded me of something. The 1st lap is pointless because the AI are ever too slow out of the last corner, or in some cases, you enter the car when the AI has it sideways. Allow us to start a few turns from the start finish straight

this issue is in the Time Trial mode aswell as the 1st post states.   

And if you check the date, it was ages ago.  

IGNORED maybe? 

I must have overlooked this.  Ya, time trial is f'd up.  I can race twenty laps and within that twenty laps my best lap time will have changed 5 times and sometimes I look as though Im leading to only find out that my lap time is slower than my best.