Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Question of the Day Thread

I'm a bit like James May in that I don't really like those brash 'look at me' OTT supercars like the Zonda. Unlike James May though, I don't have a wet dream over the Fiat Panda or the Dacia Sandero. My perfect car is probably the Jaguar F-Type which is absolutely gorgeous and quick. A bit like Nico Rosberg then.

AMS97KRR said:
Lotus Evora, Nissan GTR, McLaren P1, Ferrari LaFerrari probably something else I can't think of right now...

I literally cannot embed an image, I paste the link into the right place, the image appears then disappears.

When you embed the image link in the attach file box press space bar. :)

Not my dream car but I've seen two Ford Mustangs in Yeovil today, both new! One was brown (why would you want a brown Mustang) but the other was white with dual blue racing strips. I was tempted to do a u turn and follow it until it stopped so I could take a picture as it was lush, but I needed to be somewhere so couldn't. :'(

I've always hada bit of a soft spot for cute blondes so I'd probably say nowadays Mollie from the Saturdays or Diana Vickers. Had crush on Emma Bunton of the Spice Girls growing up though.

Don't really have a favourite car as such but I do like a lot of modern day German cars though

Honestly, to live a long and healthy life.

The last year I've lost at least three people due to cancer, one just 40 years old, one 65 and one 80. One of my best mates lost their quite healthy Dad suddenly due to a heart attack a couple of months ago and he was just 45 years old, younger than my mum and dad. It made me think, I'm really not safe and it made me think 'that could happen to me'. So I want to live long.