Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

Question of the Day Thread

fIsince08 said:
Cricket annoys me. How do you get runs for hitting the boundaries despite not running that many times?

And what the heck is a birdie and bogey in golf?!
A birdie is 1 under par for the hole a bogey is 1 over par. Daft names I know but although I don't follow golf closely I do enjoy playing it on computer. I would like to see a new one released though for PC given the last one had PS2 graphics.
fIsince08 said:
Cricket annoys me. How do you get runs for hitting the boundaries despite not running that many times?

And what the heck is a birdie and bogey in golf?!
Golf is actually very simple. I've tried to understand cricket though and I just can't.
yeah it is really it's pretty much whoever gets around with the fewesrt strikes of the ball wins
Went down a rather steep hill on a skateboard when I was around 14, it ended up wobbling like crazy and I came off. Ripped up my arms, legs, face, chest, and broke my arm lol. I ended up skating again a week later and broke the cast in two :p

Second worse would be having my stomach impaled on a pool cue and breaking my ankle at the same time.

Otherwise I've been pretty lucky!
Went down a rather steep hill on a skateboard when I was around 14, it ended up wobbling like crazy and I came off. Ripped up my arms, legs, face, chest, and broke my arm lol. I ended up skating again a week later and broke the cast in two :p

Second worse would be having my stomach impaled on a pool cue and breaking my ankle at the same time.

Otherwise I've been pretty lucky!
Never broken anything yet touch wood lol