Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Question of the Day Thread

Well I've been very lucky (touch wood it continues). Worst thing I've done is when I was a small kid I hit my eye on a chair pretty bad and needed butterfly stitches. Another bad thing was falling off my bike and my hand landed on a sharp metal thing from a peg and I "sliced" the palm of my hand a bit, nothing too serious but I do have s scar there now.
Broke my leg once I was at my nana/ Granddad's house we were having dinner and my brother pulled me off my seat and unfortunately broke my leg doing soI did once hurt my elbow falling out of my wheelchair at school going up a steep slope fortunately nothing was damaged but it took a week to get better
I broke my nose 8 years ago (when I was 9). We had the family round for dinner and had the table extensions out, and I was at the end, squashed up against the worktop. My chair had arm rests on it so to get out I had to climb over them. Anyway, I tripped, my head smashed on the kitchen floor, nose broken, blood, A&E visit, anaesthetic, bosh.
Ooh, forgot about this, I fractured my spine doing high jump in middle school. Pretty annoying too considering I was 1 of 3 of us who held the school height record.

Ended up just stuck in bed for weeks and weeks till I could walk properly again. Even now I can't stand up or sit in a car for too long before feeling an ache from it.

Tbh though, it didn't hurt as much as the other 2 things I posted :p
fIsince08 said:
I was born in '97 but I would have preferred '96 I think, then I could do stuff earlier and I'd me further on in my life, if you get me...
But alternatively you probably wouldn't have your friends...
True, but that's how it would be. I'd have other friends.