Jump to content Jump to content

Question of the Day Thread

Wake up at 6:30, shower, eat breakfast then go catch the 7:30 bus to get to work for 8:20. Work until 5 and then catch the bus home for 6. Cook dinner for me and my gf then chill out. Play some games/read/watch TV then go to bed. Repeat.

I wake up at 07:10 and eat breakfast, shower, etc, I leave the house at 07:50 for a lift to school, arrive there at about 08:10. Then I have school which ends at 15:40, so I get the bus home normally, arrive home at about 16:15. Then I get changed, and I've realised that I cannot concentrate at all for an hour after I get home, so I relax for an hour by going on the computer and doing forum, social media, news, etc. Then I have dinner and at about 18:30 I do any homework (usually loads) and I finish that at 21:30 normally, and then I relax for an hour and a half and go to bed at 23:00.

But I've finished school for Summer now so it's just all relax time!!

College days:
7:00am: Wake up

7:30am: Leave for College

8:55am: College starts

3:55pm: College Ends (Variable though, depending on the day of the week and where my free periods are)

5:10pm: Get home from College

5:10pm - 7:00pm (Tea then PC/PS4)

7:00pm - 8:00pm (Exercise)

8:00pm - 10:45pm (College Work/PC/PS4/Shower/Anything else I need to do)

10:45pm (Bed)

On the weekends I do pretty much nothing so I wont even bother posting that in detail. It is pretty much wake up between 10:00am and 12:00am, then play PC/PS4 or do any random things until around 5:30pm, when I have tea then it pretty much stays the same as college days except I go to bed between 12:00pm and 2:00am

Sometimes there is a job to do (Like the 17th I worked for about 7 hours) but it isn't frequent. Too much spare time.

MW3 isn't the worst game ever, I'm sorry but that is just plain wrong, I don't like it at all, but it isn't the "worst game ever". It might  be the worst you've played, but worst ever? No. 

I don't know the worst one ever, but the worst one I've played is hard to decide, I don't buy bad games. I guess it would have to be Dead Rising 2. I just didn't like it, barely played it. 

AMS97KRR said:

MW3 isn't the worst game ever, I'm sorry but that is just plain wrong, I don't like it at all, but it isn't the "worst game ever". It might  be the worst you've played, but worst ever? No. 

I don't know the worst one ever, but the worst one I've played is hard to decide, I don't buy bad games. I guess it would have to be Dead Rising 2. I just didn't like it, barely played it. 

Think it's more a matter of opinion though as I've played games that got bad ratings yet thoroughly enjoyed them. For me based on games that are relatively fresh in the memory I agree with @RevolvingPrawn in the Aliens game as I really struggled to get into that one was glad I only bought it on download.
AMS97KRR said:

I meant I've played since I haven't played that much video games

AMS97KRR said:

Think it's more a matter of opinion though as I've played games that got bad ratings yet thoroughly enjoyed them. For me based on games that are relatively fresh in the memory I agree with @RevolvingPrawn in the Aliens game as I really struggled to get into that one was glad I only bought it on download.

I got suckered by it :p Bought into the hype, paid a bit extra for the Limited Edition version too lol. I think I probably got about halfway through before I had enough! 
There were some really great moments, like scurrying through underfloor tunnels whilst being hunted by the queen, and then having to weld doors shut behind you as she burst through them, those moments freaked me out! But everything else was sooo badly done.

AMS97KRR said:

I got suckered by it :p Bought into the hype, paid a bit extra for the Limited Edition version too lol. I think I probably got about halfway through before I had enough! 
There were some really great moments, like scurrying through underfloor tunnels whilst being hunted by the queen, and then having to weld doors shut behind you as she burst through them, those moments freaked me out! But everything else was sooo badly done.

I just generally found it really hard I keep dying right near the start of the game. I'm normally pretty good at FPS games but on that one I just really struggled. I've even beaten a few but that one is just mega hard even right at the start.

Not sure about the worst game ever made, but the worst game I've ever played, probably Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for the PS2. Got it when I was 9? God it was awful, played it for maybe 20 minutes and then never again