Sign in to follow this  

DEUTSCHLAND '16

Obviously I'm still the only one who cares about these threads, so here it is.

Guiterrez still bitching about Hamilton, Germany still couldn't care less about Rosberg. Welcome to Formula 1.

So sad seeing all the empty grandstands. It must be the extortionate ticket prices, because who in their right mind wouldn't want to go and watch Formula 1!! It's not like Germany doesn't have any fan base either, they've got 4 drivers, one of whom is a 4 time champion, another a Le Mans winner, one fighting for the title, and Mercedes are dominating the sport. Sad.

Uhh have you checked the prices?  From what I've read it's half the price of Silverstone tickets, yet that still sold loads. 

No idea what the rules are for qualifying this weekend. Such an accessible sport for fans to jump in and watch.

I have no idea either, why do they make everything so difficult rather than simple... 

Feel bad for Kyviat, in the interview he sounded suicidal. 

Credit to Rosberg, only one chance to set a lap and he went fastest.

Ferrari are struggling, hopefully 2017 will be better for them.

Hughesy said:
Sounded? Dude, I could SEE the .44 in his ear.*

Good lap from DiCaprio, hopefully he can actually not let Hamilton kick his ass again and say "oh lewis did a gud jorb hue"

*tbf helmut marko's probaby holding it

Good sesh! Neat lap from Nico under pressure, kind of similar to Lewis back in Silverstone when he had just the one opportunity to get pole. Obviously different circumstances, but still a great effort.

Ricciardo once again with a stunning Q3 effort. So many times this year he's been a bit behind in Q1 and Q2 and then outta nowhere he delivers in Q3. Fantastic!

Kvyat though, he looks a broken man. He just has no self-confidence at the moment. Over half a second slower than his team mate, and he looks increasingly likely to be replaced by Gasly next season. He's got no answer at the moment.

Another thing I thought, it's weird to think Rosberg has won effectively a season's worth of races, 19, yet still he hasn't got a world championship to show for it. He's also got something like 27 poles now, and 48 podiums. Pretty much any other driver with that record is a world champion. Mad huh. 

Hughesy said:
Imagine being replaced at Toro Rosso by a Pokemon 

Oh thank god I'm not the only one who thinks this everyone he hears about that kid. 

Hughesy said:
I have no idea either, why do they make everything so difficult rather than simple... 

Because it's the FIA that's why.

Hughesy said:
Imagine being replaced at Toro Rosso by a Pokemon 

Well it would get more mileage then Kyvat had done up to Russia in his Red Bull :D it could probably walk more distance lol and then he would get kept there for a year then promoted to Red Bull then he would be axed so Dietrich Matchezits would have to drop a lure lol

I think Kvyat was safe a couple of months earlier, but now that Gasly is actually winning for the first time in 3 years and with Kvyat in this terrible run of form, I would be having doubts myself. Tbh, he probably got told to step up and can see the storm that's brewing already after qualifying.

Kill me, kill me now

https://twitter.com/kaiebel/status/759691753641250816?s=09

Hulkenberg gets a one place grid penalty because the team put the wrong information when handing back tyres to Pirelli. What absolute bull.

Great start! :)                                                                                          

Another snooze fest then...Good job by Lewis to win that one. Rosberg is a class A bottle job.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Nico BOTTLEJOB Rosberg is the Arsenal of F1