Sign in to follow this  

How do you buy cars in Grid Autosport?

Hello to all. I have done a search and still cant figure out something that should be so basic.

How and when can I buy cars? Do you have to get a certain amount of game money before they are offered? Where and when will they show up?

I have the default VW in my Garage, but cannot figure out where and when I will be able to buy cars. I can't believe this is not obvious to me. I must be missing something obvious. Platform...xbox360. Thank you.

When you first enter the online menu, you'll see a My Cars or My Garage tab. Click it, then scroll over to buy new car. You may or may not have to buy a garage slot.

There are no cars there yet to purchase. Only the VW that was always there. I only have about $80,000. Is that why there are no cars for sale? Will they appear when I get a certain amount of $$? Thanks.

UPDATE....I was wrong, I just loaded the game and I saw the empty box and assumed there were no cars. I clicked on and found them. Thank you.

where do you buy the demo derby cars at ? can't find them
You can't buy the demo cars. That's the only thing you can't buy.  Plus if you can it's not worth it, because nobody plays them and they suck now.