Sign in to follow this  

Do Sponsors Actually Make A Difference Or Are They Just A Waste Of Time?

I've just spent almost 10 minutes adding sponsors to my Golf R, singling out ones which weren't related to street racing and ones which were achievable in street events, so are they a waste of time or do they actually improve you're XP/Money dramatically? -Paul *Not sure how to change this from a question to an actual discussion on mobile

In single player the sponsors help as I think the majority of your XP comes from them but I can't comment anout online

Not really, they take to long to actually pay out, unlike in Grid 1, where they were single race challenges.

To be honest I choose my sponsors conservatively to cover my repair bills.  I get low guaranteed amounts per race, every race, so repairs aren't really a concern.  It means I don't get the big bucks either of course!

DJ007 said:
To be honest I choose my sponsors conservatively to cover my repair bills.  I get low guaranteed amounts per race, every race, so repairs aren't really a concern.  It means I don't get the big bucks either of course!
So they're handy to have for repair bills etc? Think I will keep them on solely for that purpose -Paul

Most of them are like $50-$250 so it really won't make an impact, unless you are farther along in the game, and have higher level sponsors unlocked. It's like pocket change for your repair bill. They do make the liveries look nice though.

I've got my drift car with only a few so it looks like they were just stickered on because. Don't like the first slot that takes up the whole door race cars usually have those names integrated into the overall design and that's pretty hard to do with the patterns and logos.