Sign in to follow this  

Overlord backwards compatibility?

Hi I signed up to ask, will you be allowing overlord and overlord 2 to be backwards compatible on the Xbox one? These are some of my favorite games.
  • Like 1

Yes! Please allow both Overlords on backwards compatibility. I would play it on PC, but you guys never released the Battle Rock dlc on PC for some silly reason.

Also, don't give up on the franchise just because of that crappy Fellowship of Evil abomination. It only failed because it was nothing like a proper Overlord game. 

The entire Overlord franchise is my favorite game of all time. I hope the Xbox One backward compatibility gets this game soon and is allowed to.
  • Like 1

This thread  :D                                                   

I know, I know. Seriously though,  they just need to give Microsoft the go ahead. Is it too much to ask for Codemasters to throw Overlord fans a bloody bone. 

Vand3rz said:

This thread  :D                                                   

I know, I know. Seriously though,  they just need to give Microsoft the go ahead. Is it too much to ask for Codemasters to throw Overlord fans a bloody bone. 

CM just work on racing games now AFAIK, I don't know what work they would need to do on their end to get it all working though.

Please add the Overlord games to the list of backwards compatible Xbox 360 games for the Xbox One. It is one of my favorite game series from the 360. Overlord II was one of the first 360 games my son played, and he still loves it to this day. He can't wait to play it again, on his Xbox One!!!
  • Like 1

Overlord backwards compatibility as a Christmas present? Come on now, at least give us that. 

Over two years since backwards compatible games were announced and Overlord II is still not among the list. Is it really too much to ask?

Backwards ? I play on a PlayStation and i waiting for overlord 3 but i think that overlord 3 never come ?
  • Like 1

kickos said:
Backwards ? I play on a PlayStation and i waiting for overlord 3 but i think that overlord 3 never come ?
This may be a sad fact unfortunately. That's why I'll take whatever I can...

Negative. I will periodically return here until we here something. Anything.

In the meantime there will be plenty of rally game related topics to drown out these two Overlord topics.