Sign in to follow this  

Rally America 2014 Schedule

Rally is now back on NBCSN so I made this post to bring you the schedule of the races. As I watch them I will update this post and list the winners. GO SUBARU!

NBC SPORTS BROADCAST SCHEDULE (All times ET)

Sno*Drift Rally 

Winner: SUBARU

April 5, 2:00pm

Rally in the 100 Acre Wood

Winner:

May 3, 6:00pm

Oregon Trail Rally

Winner:

June 1, 6:00pm

Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally

Winner:

June 28, 6:00pm

Mt. Washington HillClimb

Winner:

July 12, 2:00pm

New England Forest Rally

Winner:

August 9, 2:30pm

Ojibwe Forests Rally

Winner:

September 6, 5:30pm

Lake Superior Performance Rally

Winner:

November 16, 4:00pm

The TV coverage is great news for the Championship. Its not a massive Championship, but I have really enjoyed following it the last few year, hopefully I'll find a way to pick up the coverage here in the UK!

tbtstt said:

The TV coverage is great news for the Championship. Its not a massive Championship, but I have really enjoyed following it the last few year, hopefully I'll find a way to pick up the coverage here in the UK!

They don't show it there?

tbtstt said:

No, we don't get NBC in the UK!

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

Oh man! I'm sorry. Its really cool to watch racing on there. Hope you guys get something soon.
:((

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

Oh man! I'm sorry. Its really cool to watch racing on there. Hope you guys get something soon.
:((

I've managed to follow the previous Rally America Championships via Facebook and You Tube, so I'm sure I can do the same again this year.

Should be a new season of the Subaru Launch Control web series as well, really looking forward to more of that!