Sign in to follow this  

Garage Slots

5 more garage slot dlc just made available today. I bought and you DO NOT have to pay in game credits to unlock them. 

GREAT!!! GOOD NEWS.

Thanks a lot for the info, i was planning the new slots and new cars and that´s a good news, at least is "reasonable" thing.

Salute.

I wouldn't describe grid autosport as a team game.  Where is the team aspect? Where do I go to race other teams? 

There should have been a team championship,  min search as 2 players, max as 4. Then have 3 teams do a 3 race championship.    

yeah great we can do it custom cup......bla bla bla......

Sure you may come across players in other clubs, but beating a player from X club, doesn't mean your club beat club X.  

So there really isn't team racing.  Just racing for yourself and maybe earn some XP for club.

PGR 4 was the only racer I've played to have team v team online ranked playlists. 

Oooooooo geeee CM, thanks so much for the 5 garage slots. Great to see that your asking for more money, for another BS dlc pack.  Well you would be if it was available on the xbox dashboard. Just looked, I can't see it. 

You guys are just extracting the urine aren't you? 

The best of British pack........OMG LMFAO.   "3 prime examples"  LOL

3 CRAP cars, all for a very reasonable price of £2.39.   Great price, 3 crap Grid 2 cars tho..........no thanks. 

CODEMASTERS YOU ARE A JOKE!

please don't tell me the Dev team don't want to read comments like this.  I don't want to have to write them,  but when CM, you treat your paying customers this way, you are going to have to accept the less polite posts.  

They will continue to flood in from all over your diminishing community.  

I wouldn't bother working on any xbox one title just yet,  you Code"masters" are really code"noobs".   

Looking forward to laughing at you 1st xbox 1 game.  

Guaranteed features to include: 

Corruptable save games.

Crap DLC 

Custom mode won't award very much at all.

Your on the verge of an awesome game, but your too busy adding more time attacks into playlists, or your almost finished your ONE title,  to fix the small, but numerous bugs.

I DONT WANT TO SEE DLC.....UNTILL THE GAME WORKS. 

I am actually glad for the 5 extra slots and then found out I could sell my Group A TDC for 16.9 million. So I got them spots all filled up fairly quick. 

Nice one on the 16.9 million.  How can you refuse an offer like that, lol. 

I'd love the extra 5 slots, but I'm not paying real cash,  no matter how small the amount is, for 5 slots,  when there shouldn't be a limit in the first place. 

Not to mention the fact that EVERY time I load up this game I have to load my backup 1st.  

This means, no ranking up for me or any cars, so I wouldn't be able to use the 5 slots.   

It's not even a DLC for me, just the boost pack, and the worst of British cars pack.  Sorry, I believe it's called the  " poo from grid 2 pack ".

Flukey, you are in a team with just you and your partner, So you would not see the team aspect anyways.... Join a team with more people and you might start seeing it. :) 

btw those complaining about car repair costs.@loore has already said that when patch finally arrives the cost repair cars will be lowered because of all the complaints.

5 more garage slot dlc just made available today. I bought and you DO NOT have to pay in game credits to unlock them. 

@FOSTBITTEN‌ where did the garage slots come from ? I downloaded the British pack and received no extra garage slots this is for ps3?

@FOSTBITTEN‌ where did the garage slots come from ? I downloaded the British pack and received no extra garage slots this is for ps3?

In Europe PSN, Spain, we din´t have nothing yet, i think tomorrow, wednesday, wich is the day here the PSN store updates contents, i hope the british pack and the 5 slots....maybe he is talking about steam....but i hope that 5 slots to acomplished new cars for the Challenges, all in all i will have to sell it when upgraded cars because are the reason for my corrupt saves; when some cars increases more than 200% or more the sell price the file becomes corrupted, verified by me but not sure for everyone. At least i know how to avoid surprises even with a collection of saved files almost daily...XD.

Where are you came from?? here we have nothing yet...

Salute.

USA here . British pack but no slots . Well I really don't know if I have British pack I paid for it and it downloaded and installed but since I have no garage slots I can't even see if the cars are in there.

USA here . British pack but no slots . Well I really don't know if I have British pack I paid for it and it downloaded and installed but since I have no garage slots I can't even see if the cars are in there.

Ha!! ok, is a pain that when i want see the price for a car i have to watch in a web or document i copy-paste in the computer because if there is no free slot is impossible to get info about new or used cars...weird thing this nonsense limited slots...
Salute.

This garage slot restriction and selling a DLC for it is the worst joke ever. Should be illegal.

@Loore can you sort this out. I really couldn't give a flying frack what marketing says as this is just raping your damn customers of cash for nothing of value due to the artficial restrictions CM put in place. YOU personally said that CM would be sorting out this DLC debacle (from previous cash grabs) and that the customers would be happy to see the 8 DLC packs for this game. So far 2 have caused massive consternation, and the British pack has only 1 British car in it (NO the SLR and the Zagato DON'T count as British. One is a Aston Martin modified by an Italian Coachbuilder and the other is a German car modified by McLaren).

Great bloody start to this "changed" CM outlook.

I thought we get the slots and packs free if we have the season pass but the pass isnt even working. I purchased it for fkin 30€ and cant download it? Whats that? :(

Hey Fostbitten, what system are you playing on?? i have not got the garage slots?

mcnab said:

Hey Fostbitten, what system are you playing on?? i have not got the garage slots?

Xbox.

On Xbox you have to go to the In-Game Marketplace and buy the Premium Garage Expansion. Its $1.99 and you DO NOT have to pay for the 5 new slots. 

I don't know anything about PS3 or PC. But Xbox is the only one that can't get a Season Pass.. Per @Loore so there is that. 

On Xbox you have to go to the In-Game Marketplace and buy the Premium Garage Expansion. Its $1.99 and you DO NOT have to pay for the 5 new slots. 

I don't know anything about PS3 or PC. But Xbox is the only one that can't get a Season Pass.. Per @Loore so there is that. 

You can purchase it on Xbox 360 due to there being no Season Pass. On PS3 and PC the only way its acquired is by owning the Season Pass and it isn't available to purchase separately. 

Loore said:

You can purchase it on Xbox 360 due to there being no Season Pass. On PS3 and PC the only way its acquired is by owning the Season Pass and it isn't available to purchase separately. 

Still doesn't change the arbitrary lock down of garage slots then selling DLC which "solves" the problem of the arbitrary limit. It's akin to inventing a disease to go with your vaccine that you made and releasing the disease so you can make money off the vaccine...

Loore said:

EDIT: just rechecked and 5 slots added with Season Pass on PC

Why the decision on PS3 to link the extra garages to the Season Pass? Seems pretty extreme to have to pay 29.99 US just to get a few more slots yet for Xbox you can buy it standalone apparently. I don't care much for the rest of the content on offer. Well, it's a good business decision I guess, getting people to pony up some cash for functionality that should be in the game for free anyway. Regardless, I would pay the 2$ for the extra garage slots, but no way I'm dropping 30 bones for the entire season pass.

Loore said:

I am on ps3 and have purchased the season pass and still have no 5 extra garage slots nor is there anything to download on psn regarding garage slots.

Marcinguy said:

Why the decision on PS3 to link the extra garages to the Season Pass? Seems pretty extreme to have to pay 29.99 US just to get a few more slots yet for Xbox you can buy it standalone apparently. I don't care much for the rest of the content on offer. Well, it's a good business decision I guess, getting people to pony up some cash for functionality that should be in the game for free anyway. Regardless, I would pay the 2$ for the extra garage slots, but no way I'm dropping 30 bones for the entire season pass.

Remember, with that 30 dollars you also get the xp booster to help fix the xp fiasco that was intentionally put in to help sell the xp booster that btw doesnt really help at all at later levels.  I assume at some later date they will be selling the super xp booster and the super garage slots, both of which will not work until after a patch is released, just as soon as they can figure out why they dont work..