Sign in to follow this  

Garage Slots

I wasn't even aware of these garage slot limitations. Where's this thread been hiding.

Codies new business model is.....Make a Free-To-Play game.......Charge £40 for the free to play game......Include all the payable extras and add ons to help the player that a free-to-play game has........Laugh all the way to the bank.

Well. I've come to my decision. I'm not going to talk of boycott and trading in the game. Im going to enjoy the game (When it;s patched and playable) the most I can. Im gonna get hours and hours out of it online with my friends and Im going to get those colourful bars in career mode right to the top on every discipline.....And I'm not going to spend one penny on DLC.

Yes I may not be able to drive the SLR I was really looking forward to driving....But at least I can sleep at night knowing I didn't trade my dignity for pixels.

The garage slots that have to be paid for are pretty stupid. I'm on level 120 now and each garage cost 150k,the last three garage slots i put cars in I bought the cars and before I do anything to the cars , I always check to see if there's a price on the car or if it's $0 and the last three have been $0. So I don't think I'm going to fill that open garage slot right now

The garage slots that have to be paid for are pretty stupid. I'm on level 120 now and each garage cost 150k,the last three garage slots i put cars in I bought the cars and before I do anything to the cars , I always check to see if there's a price on the car or if it's $0 and the last three have been $0. So I don't think I'm going to fill that open garage slot right now

Be Careful, I had that Resale issue too right before my Save Data Corrupted.  :(

Loore said:

On Xbox you have to go to the In-Game Marketplace and buy the Premium Garage Expansion. Its $1.99 and you DO NOT have to pay for the 5 new slots. 

I don't know anything about PS3 or PC. But Xbox is the only one that can't get a Season Pass.. Per @Loore so there is that. 

You can purchase it on Xbox 360 due to there being no Season Pass. On PS3 and PC the only way its acquired is by owning the Season Pass and it isn't available to purchase separately. 

I am on ps3 and have purchased the season pass and still have no 5 extra garage slots nor is there anything to download on psn regarding garage slots.

I am on ps3 and do not see the 5 garage slots either.  Anyone have an answer for this?

Loore said:

On Xbox you have to go to the In-Game Marketplace and buy the Premium Garage Expansion. Its $1.99 and you DO NOT have to pay for the 5 new slots. 

I don't know anything about PS3 or PC. But Xbox is the only one that can't get a Season Pass.. Per @Loore so there is that. 

You can purchase it on Xbox 360 due to there being no Season Pass. On PS3 and PC the only way its acquired is by owning the Season Pass and it isn't available to purchase separately. 

I am on ps3 and have purchased the season pass and still have no 5 extra garage slots nor is there anything to download on psn regarding garage slots.

I am on ps3 and do not see the 5 garage slots either.  Anyone have an answer for this?

Loore said:

Will be out tomorrow.

The limit is stupid. I currently have 8 slots and 7 cars from the Street catergory (only lobby/s that seem to be active). More often than not, we get races from the catergories I don't have a car in. Not only do I lose money for the expensive loan cars, I can't earn XP for my Club. Not only that, but what if online gets busy again and I can do other Races like Open Wheel? I don't have the money or the slots to buy the cars