Sign in to follow this  

What is your favorite car?

I'm stuck between the Viper and the Agera. I loved the Viper since the first GTS came out, it's my favorite car ever. But, the Agera is so sleek looking, and it's faster than a speeding bullet.

TUSMBOX said:
I'm stuck between the Viper and the Agera. I loved the Viper since the first GTS came out, it's my favorite car ever. But, the Agera is so sleek looking, and it's faster than a speeding bullet.
Very nice choice here! Viper is great looking but I've never managed to get great times with it. Agera R is my favorite car in real life, but not the best for handling in-game (still great around a track tho), so... I don't know what car to choose yet.

Yeah, I drive the Viper out of pure favoritsm, knowing good and well it's not the best car in that class. I've drivev the Furai and the Huayra and they both seem a bit quicker. As for the Hypercars, I think the Zonda when driven well has the edge over the Agera, but I feel more comfortable driving the Agera.

has to be the audi (cat B special). yeah it is missing some of the bells and whistles the real car has, and its in a class of 2 cars when in reality, manufacturers running against it are bmw, porsche, chevy, chrystler, and jaguar. but hey, never mind that, great class, and driving the grid "superstars" type vehicles is as intense as the real thing, with a similar balance of performance between the audi and mercedes

ford sierra.
retro beast with a big ass turbo.
I was amazed by the Sierra even in Grid 2......ok, it was what the games was but his rear and oversteering, mmm...liked!! acceleration was nice. Still i didn´t try even the half of the cars in AS, so for the moment i would say that as an FF i´ll choose the Focus and Zigizen and for Dift in C1 i use a lot the "Daijiro" and is honest and predictable, a beast to make drift with not too much risks.

Plenty of them, I just find the Agera to be quite the funniest to race with. Powersliding at 100 mph like in Grid 2 xD