Sign in to follow this  

GRID AUTOSPORT CORRUPTED

WHAT THE HECK HAVE YA'LL DONE ?!!! I manually save my game before i turn it off. today I get this "your save file is corrupt & you must start over if you want to play grid autosport" WHAT !!!!  i HAD 12 CARS ALL BUILT UP & NOW BACK TO SQUARE ONE. GRID 2 DONE THIS CRAP 2Xs & NOW I'M P'od . LOST EVERYTHING MY GOLF R, 91GTR R34 TC, AUDI RS5 COUPE SP ,MINI JCW TMC, LOLA B05/52 OWF2, MAZDA RX7 PANSPEED TSM, CAPARO T1 OWSL ,93 s13 240sx tc1d ,03 s15 silvia tjdm, aar cuda tcm ,05 r35 z tune tnsc , & mclaren 12c gt3.this is ridiculous . Only CODEMASTER games do this none of my other games ever have this problem. This sucks & I'm now so discussed that I'm contemplating about just getting rid of both Grid 2 & GRID Autosport . it doesn't matter that the game is cool & the graphics nice if I have to keep starting over because of something that's not of my doing it's junk & should've been tested more before release date ,    once again Codemasters let us down thanks for nothing.

in case you have no idea where your problem is let me fill you in. in the 3rd set of racenet challenges i used my own cars in a few what i noticed when finished was that instead of leveling up my car from its currant level it started from 1 . I have a disc game for the PS3 . & honestly i can't believe no one has responded. shows how much CODEMASTERS  cares. Hope that helps you fix your game ,guess I'm off to trade it in.

Wish I could trade mine in, but I bought it as a download & having contacted CM about getting a refund they told me to contact Microsoft as I bought the game through them.
I am currently waiting an answer from Microsoft about said refund.
Great customer service CM.

Well I must say Microsoft customer support were far more helpful than CM turned out to be, I have got my £40 refunded & have now deleted the game from my hard drive.
I'll probably pick it up again from a bargain bin for a fiver in a couple of months, shouldn't be too long before it ends up there.
Way to go CM, you really shot yourself in the foot with this game.

After having three corrupt save games (ps3) I'm not to happy either. I even answer from Loore  after mentioning I am playing on the ps3 "There's a PC patch for July 9th" . A lot of good that that will be for me jerks. So I feel your pain with save corruptions I had level 62 with 12 cars upgraded nicely, level 85 with 15 cars upgraded nicely and finally level 45 with 8 cars with one car at level 48. So I am not going to start over the 4th time. total B.S.!!! This game belongs on the bargain rack at the dollar store with this major screw up. Hey CM how about a PS3 patch!!! Console gamers have to to the biggest buyers of your games not PC gamers. Way to screw the pooch on a great game!!!!!!!!

Wish I could trade mine in, but I bought it as a download & having contacted CM about getting a refund they told me to contact Microsoft as I bought the game through them.
What more were you expecting from CM? You asked them for a refund, they told you the correct way to get one. In UK consumer law at least, dealing with faulty goods is initially the retailer’s reponsibility.

What more were you expecting from CM? You asked them for a refund, they told you the correct way to get one. In UK consumer law at least, dealing with faulty goods is initially the retailer’s reponsibility.
Well I was at least expecting an answer to 2 of my e-mails which they ignored, they only replied to my 3rd when I mentioned Trading Standards.
I have also got a full refund from MS and their customer support was very helpful, which CM's certainly were not.

Hey, was playing Grid Autosport an hour ago then decided to quit so i could download & install the drag pack. That would have been 1am (GMT), i'm writing this at 2:05am (GMT) as i loaded up the game, as usual, hit the start button when prompted and i'm reading that my save is corrupted, instead of playing the game! 
This is a first time problem for me with any codemasters game, but reading across forums this is an ongoing, randomly occurring  defect that has yet to be fixed, and makes loading saved games (an essential function) a lottery.  
I won't be playing it Autosport again until the issue is resolved and may trade it in as until Codemasters come out and say this is fixed.

Just read on the forum that amongst other things, the game save corruption problem was patched on November 4th 2014, well i can tell you that it is not fixed.

Hello Friends.
He same problem happened to me on November 17, 2014. Opening Game (Grid Autosport) I try to play I get this ERROR
"LOAD DATA ITEM - Select the heading you want to Load" and when I tell him I want details "load" answer me this:
"GRID AUTOSPORT - Data are from heading DAMAGED" and only gives me the "option" OK. This is it. I mean I've lost (360 hours - All Vehicles - going completely around any solution either directly or formalized a CLAIM Money Since the fault is SAVED CLOUD Cloud or not to my PC...
Greetings to all and thank you very much.

Hola Amigos. 
Él mismo problema me sucedió el día 17 de Noviembre del 2014. Al abrir el Juego (Grid Autosport) he intentar jugar me aparece este ERROR
"CARGAR DATOS DE LA PARTIDA - Selecciona la Partida que quieres Cargar" y cuando le digo que datos quiero "cargar" me responde esto:
"GRID AUTOSPORT - Los datos de la partida están DAÑADOS" y solo me da la "opción de" ACEPTAR. Esto es todo. Osea que he perdido (360 horas - Todos los Vehiculos - Vamos completamente todo. alguna Solución o ya directamente formalizo una RECLAMACIÓN del Dinero. Ya que el fallo es del Guardado de la Nube o CLOUD no de mi Pc.

Saludos a todos y muchas gracias. 

DBR Obinoneknoby here, playing along yesterday whilst already frustrated at the number of times my Autosport was freezing in some instances I couldn't even turn the Xbox off from the power button aafter attempting to do so up to 10 times on one occasion. Approx 18.00 hours on Wednesday 26th November my game froze AGAIN but upon reboot know a message stating SAVE DATA CORRUPT. How do I overcome this situation as it's an absolute disgrace and is insulting to my intelligence. After all the problems with Grid 2 I should have known better after having my statsnwiped four times on that game. I bought Autosport as a download and simply wish I had not done so. I have been an avid Code master stallwart for many years since Early Colin Macrae Days and do not play any other game now than Auto Sport but this latest situation has "LEFT Me FEELING TOTALLY RIPPED OFF". Answersplease codemasters¿????????¿???????¿????????¿?????. You have sold me something that doesn't work I'm paying for x box live for one game and unless I get some assistance and a solution I'll not be renewing it or Purchasing a Codemaster game ever again.Your levels of support should leave you feeling ashamed and your marketing people should review the way they promote and sell future products with a warning that this game may raise your blood pressure, will test your sanity and down right pxxxxx you off . The next email goes to Watchdog and trading standards.

DBROBI said:
DBR Obinoneknoby here, playing along yesterday whilst already frustrated at the number of times my Autosport was freezing in some instances I couldn't even turn the Xbox off from the power button aafter attempting to do so up to 10 times on one occasion. Approx 18.00 hours on Wednesday 26th November my game froze AGAIN but upon reboot know a message stating SAVE DATA CORRUPT. How do I overcome this situation as it's an absolute disgrace and is insulting to my intelligence. After all the problems with Grid 2 I should have known better after having my statsnwiped four times on that game. I bought Autosport as a download and simply wish I had not done so. I have been an avid Code master stallwart for many years since Early Colin Macrae Days and do not play any other game now than Auto Sport but this latest situation has "LEFT Me FEELING TOTALLY RIPPED OFF". Answersplease codemasters¿????????¿???????¿????????¿?????. You have sold me something that doesn't work I'm paying for x box live for one game and unless I get some assistance and a solution I'll not be renewing it or Purchasing a Codemaster game ever again.Your levels of support should leave you feeling ashamed and your marketing people should review the way they promote and sell future products with a warning that this game may raise your blood pressure, will test your sanity and down right pxxxxx you off . The next email goes to Watchdog and trading standards.
Fuk'n Ae!!

Codemasters has sunk to a new all time low. (I thought EA was bad) That’s right sorry, I forgot you guys are in cahoots. Any way. I don’t know who or why your marketing decided to put the squeeze on but I must say its very unattractive. Is Codemasters in trouble$$? This is a VERY bad move to gain revenue. I mean come on, your product is already over priced then you punish your customers who refuse to buy your DLC. SORRY BUT IF YOU WANT TO RACE WITH YOUR FRIENDS YOU GOT TO SPEND A BIT MORE ON THE PRODUCT YOU HAVE ALLREADY PAYED FOR. Suggestion, Fire marketing, Focus a bit more on R&D/ BATA testing.  Give Jonny customer a way to earn you pathetic DLC’s like with surveys or some other BS then you might start making money again. I know you guys have a lot more talent than this. I would hate to see you go belly up over a lack of for site.

Love and kisses: JamN

And the companies that make the games we play get all pissed off when someone downloads a cracked game from a torrent site.Well Codemasters I love all the Grid games and paid for them!But the last two pc games I bought COD black ops 3 from EA and now GAS is having problems maybe ill start checking out the torrents first becouse I cant pay out 92:00 for useless games.