Sign in to follow this  

This time last year

Around this time last year, was Steve Hood, Luke Springs, etc. doing what they do now (delay)) what was revealed? Thanks

I'm pretty sure at this time last year Codemasters had a private press event for F1 2013, of which some YouTube gamers were invited

I'm pretty sure at this time last year Codemasters had a private press event for F1 2013, of which some YouTube gamers were invited
Yes, that's correct. Those people were allowed to take some videos of the game and then Codemasters made the game public and the YouTubers were free to upload their content.

I don't think that has happened this year, so I'm just expecting a blog announcement post and some gameplay directly from Codemasters. 

Yes, that's correct. Those people were allowed to take some videos of the game and then Codemasters made the game public and the YouTubers were free to upload their content.

I don't think that has happened this year, so I'm just expecting a blog announcement post and some gameplay directly from Codemasters. 
Yeah would imagine so too much like Autosport

Interesting you guys are talking about this because in the last 2-3 hours Alex Gillon has been making many posts on his Twitter account that he is today at the Codies Birmingham Studios....... Next week there will be some news for sure.... F1 2013 was announced on the 16th July 2013, therefore........

Interesting you guys are talking about this because in the last 2-3 hours Alex Gillon has been making many posts on his Twitter account that he is today at the Codies Birmingham Studios....... Next week there will be some news for sure.... F1 2013 was announced on the 16th July 2013, therefore........
I don't think he's there.... it looks like a 'CYOA tour' on CM's Twitter that he's re-tweeting.