Sign in to follow this  

What Camera View Do You Use?

I've used chase ever since the TOCA games about 14 years ago and have used it for every racing game since
No bonnet love? :'(

Aw s**t, is there a way you can add it? Sorry, new to these forums.

Aw s**t, is there away you can add it? Sorry, new to these forums.
There is an edit option, but having not done a poll myself before, I have no idea if you can adjust the poll :/

Aw s**t, is there away you can add it? Sorry, new to these forums.
There is an edit option, but having not done a poll myself before, I have no idea if you can adjust the poll :/

I've checked that but i can only edit the discription :-S

Once I got used to the cockpit view in GRID I haven't used anything else when I can. If I have to I always use the hood cam. Much easier to look ahead once you learn to feel where the back of the car is.

I'm in love with the new "dash" cam.  Freakin' terrific.  The reflections, camera shake and focus on action is outstanding.

OnLiveTig said:
I'm in love with the new "dash" cam.  Freakin' terrific.  The reflections, camera shake and focus on action is outstanding.
Yeah the interior reflections are awesome :D 

One thing they need to sort out is the blurred cockpit, the original TOCA cockpits looked better, and that isn't sarcasm

Bonnet cams the best, better if there were an fov slider. Would go interior view if ut were any good, and had working dials and mirrors.

Bonnet cams the best, better if there were an fov slider. Would go interior view if ut were any good, and had working dials and mirrors.
its nearly there

mcnab said:
its nearly there

Is that just for the Golf or will there be updated cockpits across all vehicles?

mcnab said:
its nearly there

Is that just for the Golf or will there be updated cockpits across all vehicles?
going for gold m8 all of them i think

Check it all out here
http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/grid-autosport.339/

Bumper, sometimes Cockpit for narrow street races and Chase for Drift.

It took me "years" to use a "third person view" , chase, in racing games but it rathers in some situations. When using the wheel only Bumper or Cockpit, now zoomed wich i like more, but never Chase with rhe wheel, impossible for me XD

mcnab said:
mcnab said:
its nearly there

going for gold m8 all of them i think

hopefully all of them, that'll make the game more or less perfect, in my opinion anyway

andaya said:
Bumper, sometimes Cockpit for narrow street races and Chase for Drift.

It took me "years" to use a "third person view" , chase, in racing games but it rathers in some situations. When using the wheel only Bumper or Cockpit, now zoomed wich i like more, but never Chase with rhe wheel, impossible for me XD
lol exactly same for me.... ususally i use hood cam , some times cockpit view or dashboard view when a car has a good visibility , over helmet view in all open wheels and chase close view when i drift...  ;;)

Bonnet cam for everything other than the Dallara F3, Lola and DW12 where I use the TV pod :D