Sign in to follow this  

What's your favorite track?

Not sure since I haven't driven all of them yet, but I have good memories from Bathurst in ToCa 3, and have enjoyed that track a lot in GAS. I love Spa Francorchamps as well, have been there a lot of times irl, and driven it once a couple of months ago: video

I've Played Toca and like Bathurst & On Race Driver Grid Its a tie between San Fransisco & Lemans 24 (havent played YET) ps3

Only those where i win.

Nah...in fact i like a lot of them, Barcelona (Street), A1 Ring (O. Wheel), Brands Hatch and Okutama (Drift), SPA (Touring), Yas Marina in its 3 combinations...well, many more but these are special for me.

tdb8138 said:
I always loved Laguna Seca, too bad its not in this game.
Love it too... DLC maybe?
The corkscrew would be insane in GAS. My favorites in game: Spa, Bathurst, Circuit del Jarama, Indianapolis & Okutama. Not in game: Le Mans, Road America, Watkins Glen & Macau.

I may get booed for this but, one of my favorites is the: Autosport Oval. Varying degrees of banking and the varying radius of each corner makes that track a lot of fun. Makes for close racing too!

I may get booed for this but, one of my favorites is the: Autosport Oval. Varying degrees of banking and the varying radius of each corner makes that track a lot of fun. Makes for close racing too!
not raced the oval itself yet but I do like the track parts.

Way too many reverse tracks online! I want to race tracks the right way round not backwards.

Haven't raced them all yet, but the Autosport GP circuit is really great fun. I also enjoy Brands Hatch GP and Okutama Grand Circuit.

Bathurst and Circuit of The Americas are the ones I enjoy the most, but Spa has to get a mention.

SPA, Istanbul, Yas Marina, Red Bull, Algarve, Okutama,.... mmmmh, theres no track i really hate !

loving the new autosport raceway and circuit americas is challenging insane :-)

I love Yas Marina, HockenheimRing, A1 / Red Bull Ring, Mont Treblant, Washington and San Francisco. And almost forgot of Brands Hatch :D

The track choice is excellent. I can't make my mind up which is best.

I think it goes to show that some of the more well known tracks (grand prix for example) are not always the best tracks for racing, you have to pick tracks consistent with the car capability. 

tracks like spa and silverstone for me are great for endurance and open wheelers and F1, but a bit boring for touring cars IMO.

The tight street circuits feel really good on the hypercars. I love Paris Arc De Triomphe with the Paginin. The sensation of speed is amazing compared with say the touring car. That said hitting the right lines with the touring car is still satisfying and a challenge.

Or not... :D
I raced there only once with CatC and seemingly was the only one smart enough to increase gear ratios and lower downforce. Despite being hit and spun at the start I managed to pass every single one of them without any effort (with an initial gap of 15secs to the leader) and win with a 5secs gap. That was indeed a fun race. I had trouble keeping the car on track, as much as I laughed. :D

As for my favourite track... I like many of them, but 1st is Mount Panorama. Pacing full throttle up the hills and leaving the rest behind, then down again through the awesome Ses (whatever you may call these in english ^^), leaving even more behind. This track is pure joy and forces you to get every corner perfect to not lose speed AND not end up in the wall. I'd race there all day...

Photonik said:
Or not... :D
I raced there only once with CatC and seemingly was the only one smart enough to increase gear ratios and lower downforce. Despite being hit and spun at the start I managed to pass every single one of them without any effort (with an initial gap of 15secs to the leader) and win with a 5secs gap. That was indeed a fun race. I had trouble keeping the car on track, as much as I laughed. :D
The Autosport oval is great fun in Formula A. It's like a supercharged Pocono.