Sign in to follow this  

Has anybody else noticed?

That as you progress up through the tiers the races become longer in career mode?

When I was doing Endurance group 2 races at x3 length they were at 24 minutes I'm just about to do a group 1 race and it's listed as 30 minutes. I'm not complaining as I'm thoroughly enjoying the game. It's just something I've noticed that the races appear to be getting slightly longer now I'm playing in the higher tiers.

never got that far in the original Grid besides I've turned the race length down now anyway as I was finding some of the races weer a bit of a slog anyway with just me and the Ravenwests doing battle and the races just felt a bit too long with just me defending against  them. So thought instead about having shorter races hopefully with more action. So far it's worked though as in both races I did on the shorter length there were first corner incidents and I nearly got caught up in one too.

Well it sort of makes sense, having faster cars warrants longer events. I've also noticed that the championships get longer for each tier. So the first Tier 2 Touring championship will consist of 2 events, the next championship 3 plus a cup event, & the final with 6 events & a cup race.

Well it sort of makes sense, having faster cars warrants longer events. I've also noticed that the championships get longer for each tier. So the first Tier 2 Touring championship will consist of 2 events, the next championship 3 plus a cup event, & the final with 6 events & a cup race.
yeah the championships do too.