Sign in to follow this  

Double XP weekends

Any besides me think this would be a good idea? Of course not every weekend but, maybe when DLC's come out?

We are going to need some way to catch up seeing how Grid Autosport is corrupted & now a lot of folks including myself have to start over because Codemasters can;t get their stuff together. Corrupted save files come on learn from your mistakes.You had these problems in the DiRT series & GRiD 2 .

@DL72 I too have been hit by the save file Gremlins. So yes this would help us out. On the other hand it will let others get further ahead. But, the higher the XP level you go the more points it takes to get from one level to another. 

And by double XP I mean across all categories. Driver, discipline, & car levels. Also double credits would be nice too! 

NoSskilz said:
Bad idea cause the game save issue is not fixed for everyone
Yeah, I see your point. What is the point of dbl Xp if you might lose it due to a glitch? I play on Xbox so I understand what you mean by that. 

How about AFTER we get our patch to fix the save game Gremlin.

No, because I don't get to play on weekends, so it's unfair. How about 1 week a month it's double.