Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1™ 2016 – Career Trailer & Multiplayer Championship | Codemasters Blog

F1™ 2016 – Career Trailer & Multiplayer Championship | Codemasters Blog

Today, we released a brand new video that highlights many of the key features in the extensive and enthralling ten-year Career of F1™ 2016. You can view it on our official YouTube channel here: www.youtube.com/formula1game, or you can also find it below.

Read the full story here

Any info on how the 22 car Multiplayer has been improved over last years 16 car in terms of lagging, de-synchs and whether or not there will be a custom lobby browser on Xbox?

[Career Trailer] At 1:14 we see the Renault cut a small (water) wake in the pit lane. Wonder if that's just purely cut-scene cosmetics or if the engine can do that under the right conditions out on track.

[Career Trailer] At 1:14 we see the Renault cut a small (water) wake in the pit lane. Wonder if that's just purely cut-scene cosmetics or if the engine can do that under the right conditions out on track.
Have to say I didn't see anything that pretty in the beta, but I wasn't playing on very high graphics settings.

Have to say I didn't see anything that pretty in the beta, but I wasn't playing on very high graphics settings.

Thanks. Would be nice to see as a PC option and show they're doing something extra for that format. Would also be great for a CM employee to comment.

But will we still sidepod gltitch. And is connection pretty much a thing? Cause it wasn't last year, and now I takes like 2 hours to find 1 lobby

Am all excited for f1 big fan of the sport and of the games. Happy with what they have done to this year career mode. But i was wondering why they never add a in helmet effect to the game like what i see in project car it would change pro season so much. Was just wondering

ricky2014 said:
Am all excited for f1 big fan of the sport and of the games. Happy with what they have done to this year career mode. But i was wondering why they never add a in helmet effect to the game like what i see in project car it would change pro season so much. Was just wondering
Maybe for F1 2017?

ricky2014 said:
Because it's just silly. Wearing a racing helmet really doesn't restrict your view in any significant way, and certainly doesn't make everything look like you're peering through a letterbox.

ricky2014 said:

Because it's just silly. Wearing a racing helmet really doesn't restrict your view in any significant way, and certainly doesn't make everything look like you're peering through a letterbox.

Its not really that silly. Its a idea to improve a racing sim for ppl who like to play pro season. Why else do they try to make it realistically as possible for ppl who want to experience what its like to be a f1 driver

ricky2014 said:

ricky2014 said:

Its not really that silly. Its a idea to improve a racing sim for ppl who like to play pro season. 
But how does it improve it if it adds something that's patently unrealistic?

ricky2014 said:

ricky2014 said:

Its not really that silly. Its a idea to improve a racing sim for ppl who like to play pro season. 

But how does it improve it if it adds something that's patently unrealistic?

As realistic as a controller or watching it through a tv. It would add the effect that you are driving doesnt matter if its not exactly what a driver see but just at least it gives it some effect then nothing at all look at project car i know not the same game but the helmet effect does make it look better in first person then just the standerd first person

Why it looks like F1 2010 ?
Graphic devices have been improved a lot since these years.
PC are not used as they should.
Why dont you do a PC ehanced Graphic version ?

is th online gameplay going to work or it going to be a joke like f1 15 , u should have went down the dirt 3 rally for online lobbies get the psycho's that ruin yer race red flagged n put in lobbies where they can be idiots to one another , and clean racers as platinum i can see lobby with 22 people are gonna be insane with noobs n 14 yer olds , lol so hopefully it works if not shame for codemasters but hopefully slightlymad studio's get the game least they can make a game that works!

but hopefully slightlymad studio's get the game least they can make a game that works!
Yeah, provided you're happy for every season's game to be a couple of years late, and then to wait another few months while they fix the rest of the game-breaking bugs... and then still end up with the worst AI of any modern racing game.