Jump to content Jump to content

Autosport Online Cars // An icon in the pit lane // Trophy (How To)?

Hey everyone I was wondering about the trophy An icon in the pit lane (One of your cars reached level 99 in Online). For this trophy you have to get a car to LVL 99. When my Formula B (Witch is LVL 15) gets to much mileage on it can I sell it and buy I new one, will it still be LVL 15 after I buy the new one? Or will it go back to LVL 1? Please Help.
:-B
Well from what I've heard, when you buy a new car, you WILL have to start again. All progress on that certain vehicle will be lost, despite Codemasters saying that it won't...
So I will have to keep the car untill it reaches LVL 99?
I would assume so, yes. My Panspeed RX7 is currently Lvl 40 & has under 300km mileage yet still costs $3000 each race in repairs. I can only see it getting worse.
Well from what I've heard, when you buy a new car, you WILL have to start again. All progress on that certain vehicle will be lost, despite Codemasters saying that it won't...
So I will have to keep the car untill it reaches LVL 99?
I would assume so, yes. My Panspeed RX7 is currently Lvl 40 & has under 300km mileage yet still costs $3000 each race in repairs. I can only see it getting worse.
WHOW!!!