F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Kick Votes

Is there anyway CM, that you can somehow add a maker next to people's names to identify who has voted on who? 

e.g.  If 3 people vote on me, give them all a blue dot after their name, and a blue dot on my name,  and if someone else is voting on another player, give them a different colour dot. 

Then people will know who is voting on them.  

Or 

Completely remove the red box, that shows the number of votes a person has.   Then people wont just add a vote for the sake of it. 

There are too many people putting votes on players for no other reason, other than they cant beat them. 

Last night, there was a guy in a lobby I was in, we both had white markers, and he got 4 votes on him, for winning the race.  The enitre race, both me and him, were out ahead of the pack, racing clean.  

Maybe we need some kind of NO vote,  

Dont get me wrong, I love kicking idiots out of lobbies if they're just causing problems.  But its a shame when a good guy gets kicked for winning. 

Personally, I would like to see who has voted on me.  Then if its unjust, I can give that person a reason for their vote.  \m/

Exactly the same happened to me last night in a custom cup time trial where I won every one by about 1.5 seconds without fail, really annoying in my opinion

Myself and a couple others got kicked last night because, I assume, of our nationality...5 guys were from the same nation and they kicked out all the other players in the race.

Kicked again earlier for an incident 10-15 seconds from the start.  3 were in the race, I was on the edge of the track on the racing line in 2nd place when the guy in 3rd place hits me.  Next race a few more guys from the same nation as the guy that hit me join us, there's a quick discussion and bam...voted off.

It's annoying...I would like to see it tightened up a little bit.  For example, if you've had a clean race then you can't be voted against for the next race or even limiting a person to one vote every 30mins.  Stuff like that.  A 'NO' option would be useful too as well as seeing who votes against you.

Completely remove the red box, that shows the number of votes a person has.   Then people wont just add a vote for the sake of it. 

That's the best solution imo.  Discreet, and in character with various other sotto-voice  and peaceable discretions we've quietly appreciated in Grid game editions'  menu style.

I'll say no more.

Please tell me, how the hell would I kickvote someone? I'm on PC and I still have not found that option anywhere. I've never seen anyone being kicked, either. Is that a console-exclusive feature?

Kick votes are a pain, i been voted out of matches purely based on consistently winning. A no kick option would be very welcome.

Is there anyway CM, that you can somehow add a maker next to people's names to identify who has voted on who? 

e.g.  If 3 people vote on me, give them all a blue dot after their name, and a blue dot on my name,  and if someone else is voting on another player, give them a different colour dot. 

Then people will know who is voting on them.  

Or 

There are too many people putting votes on players for no other reason, other than they cant beat them. 

Last night, there was a guy in a lobby I was in, we both had white markers, and he got 4 votes on him, for winning the race.  The enitre race, both me and him, were out ahead of the pack, racing clean.  

Maybe we need some kind of NO vote,  

Dont get me wrong, I love kicking idiots out of lobbies if they're just causing problems.  But its a shame when a good guy gets kicked for winning. 

Personally, I would like to see who has voted on me.  Then if its unjust, I can give that person a reason for their vote.  \m/
Never gonna happen , there involuntary voting on either your driving sucks ,your driving to good or they can't stand your country. Just my 2cents.

I know the Country of Orgin vote is sometimes happens because that Country is notorious for those player's cars are always jumping all over the place. And it always seems to cause crazy things within the lobby. Plus the player's from this Country do not help because they act like total A-holes!

Never gonna happen , there involuntary voting on either your driving sucks ,your driving to good or they can't stand your country. Just my 2cents.
How does someone vote "involuntary" ??? 

Is a gun pointed at them?  Are they held at knife point? 

Voting is quite deliberate, and not "involuntary" at all. 

:-B

I think a better solution would be to change it from a "permanent kick vote" to a "race by race kick vote" where the votes reset after each race.

At least then the new people to the lobbies cant just vote the ones with votes already on them, they have to race them to find out if they want to kick them or not. much fairer that way.

Have had votes attempted on me by winning races here & there when I've had white markings for the last 5 or so rounds.
I've seen many a good clean racer who was too good be kicked or someone who made a mistake in one race get kicked by the mob mentality of certain teams from the motherland.
However I couldn't counteract it as there's not a counter vote in place.
Simply not voting isn't going to help someone if there's 6 abbreviations voting on someone.