Sign in to follow this  

Hoppers?

Dont ask just buy game....there is no Interesse that u get ur answer ;)Hoppers is Just for Xbox seems like...

Runalf said:
Stupid question : What are hoppers exactly? 

Well...they are not public custom lobbies, dedicated servers....enough said.

Hoppers are fine, no issue with Hoppers (other than them being toss).

What we want is Public Custom lobbies and some form of browser to search them so we can ignore the hoppers :)

Codeamsters, I assume, are in one of the following 3 situations. 

1 ) The Custom Lobby Browser has been added to the game.
2 ) The Custom Lobby Browser is not in the game but codemasters are adding the functionality in a future patch.
3 ) The Custom Lobby Browser was not feasible for Xbox one due to system and or time restraints. 

My issue with hoppers were that none of the options were good! If I run with no assists that doesn't mean I want to do a 50% race! 

Nonsense.

Hoppers don't work because it makes it very difficult to find people because barely anyone are online compared to CoD, or Fifa etc. Then you split that community into 9 groups, which therefore makes finding people impossible. 

@LGS469

You see this on one of the streams (those live streams that aren't out there because the game isn't released yet...)? Or was there an official statement or something?

FRACTURED said:
@LGS469

You see this on one of the streams (those live streams that aren't out there because the game isn't released yet...)? Or was there an official statement or something?
its the full game. Italian retailers has accidently (maybe intentionally)  released the game.

I assumed it would be the same yeah, must have missed the bit in video if they did look at it. 

I asked one of the guys if he knew anyone who had the Xbox version early so they could check what the multiplayer options are :)

You know, seeing as Codies are flat out ignoring the questions here and on twatter whilst answering loads of other things we already know. Poor show. After seeing the guy get a penalty for pitting under SC, think I will leave it a bit longer than I anticipated to get it.

Yes, but they had that last year after patching, but they couldn't bring it to Xbox (even though pCars did).

So no guarantee they would add it. Being a huge cynic, their silence about the subject suggests maybe we are looking at hoppers or private custom lobbies only, no lobby browser to find open/public custom lobbies.

OMG, even worse...

.............................................................................................