Sign in to follow this  

F1™ 2016 – Supported Wheels | Codemasters Blog

I'm with you Dudelution, extremely disappointing especially as I pre-orded the game and assumed it was compatible with F1 2016, when are they going to leave this childhood behaviour, I have so much sony stuff in my house, maybe its time to go to samsung and pc and get rid of ps4, just tired of all this

cheers and good luck

I'm with you Dudelution, extremely disappointing especially as I pre-orded the game and assumed it was compatible with F1 2016, when are they going to leave this childhood behaviour, I have so much sony stuff in my house, maybe its time to go to samsung and pc and get rid of ps4, just tired of all this

cheers and good luck

For you too mate. Let's hope they fix it somehow.

Anyone else having problems with the Logitech MOMO Racing wheel as well? The game just doesn't recognize any button or wheel movement.

I see there's alot of trouble, and i have troubles too... I've got a steering wheel and it isn't supported to this game, and i do fully understand that. Well, now i've got some money to spend on a new steering wheel (I've got the PC version of the game). I've looked at Thrustmaster Wheel Base... Is there any problems with the wheel base?

I was hoping to buy this on PS4 but no Fanatec support = no buy for me I'm afraid

I see there's alot of trouble, and i have troubles too... I've got a steering wheel and it isn't supported to this game, and i do fully understand that. Well, now i've got some money to spend on a new steering wheel (I've got the PC version of the game). I've looked at Thrustmaster Wheel Base... Is there any problems with the wheel base?

But the PC version supports Fanatec, so no need for you to buy a new wheel.

Iggy28 said:
Anyone else having problems with the Logitech MOMO Racing wheel as well? The game just doesn't recognize any button or wheel movement.

I am having a lot of problems, when I am playing the wheel moves everywhere and I can't control de car, also in the main menu i can't control it with the buttons of the wheel

does F1 2016 support the gyro sensor on the PS4 controller? I've been using it exclusively on Project Cars to steer, and what a difference it makes.

It looks to me that the Thrustmaster T500rs (F1 rim) is not fully supported?! There are bugs with this setup!
1. Massive vibration at top speed
2. Game randomly pauses
3. Changes driver view at random while racing
4. Makes changes to car settings while racing without any prompting from “user”
Come on Codies, this is a top end wheel and F1 2016 I believe is the best release yet and somehow I am left disappointed playing the game with these bugs!? Nothing more frustrating than driving flat out and the game pauses or changes to TV pod view mid corner!?!?! WTF!?!?!

Somehow I think I am whinging on deaf ears given you dont seem to reply to anyone blogging here! great blog!

Hello! What about the Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel ( http://www.gadgets-reviews.com/review/170-picking-the-best-racing-wheel-for-racing-simulators.html ) is it good for sim games or not? If som one have it - reply pls!

The Logitech G25 Racing Wheel is supported for PC, but not voor PS4.
Will there be an update so that this racing wheel is also function on the PS4?