Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unrealistic time trails leaderboard - F1 2015 (PS4)

Hello,

I am an loyal fan of racing since i was an kid and Codemasters racing games are my soul!. (Kudos F1 & Dirt Rally)
I have played so many racing games and have medium knowledge on Formula 1 world, but when i look at time trail leaaders i go nuts!!

Many players have time at 1 minutes ..like 1.02.00 secss.. this is crazy i have not seen this in real life.
Mostly in NFS games players will cheat.. but with F1 with strict rules. This is very bad.

For me it looks unbeatable, since 1998 i am playing F1 games and never seen this kind of unrealistic times.

I tried racing in perfect racing lines, tuned by cars.. Love Williams F1 but i am forced to play with Mercedes as they have faster cars.

I know the tracks inside and out.. but still come only at 2000 ranks... What should i do?

What am i missing here? i am slowly losing my interest and happiness in f1 games seeing this unrealistic laptimes.

Cheers!

Which track are you reffering too? (1 minute lap times) and top 5 is usually unrealistic lap times but the rest is ussually better than you.

All the unrealistic lap times are cheats. People have found ways to use barriers to barge into and maintain speed. 

Anyway top 2000 is pretty bad anyway 

Swift747 said:
All the unrealistic lap times are cheats. People have found ways to use barriers to barge into and maintain speed. 

Anyway top 2000 is pretty bad anyway 
Do you mean pretty good, because top 200 isn't that bad when you think of the tens of thousands of people that have played the game

Most of the tracks..i guess it is belgium or germany where the lap time is 1.03 sec.

I tried contacting the username for help on how to achieve this but there was no response.

I am afraid this will continue for F1 2016 and i am losing interest in the game.