Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Is Your Favorite BTCC Manufacturer?

I am a huge Subaru fan so they are my favorite team in BTCC. I love their cars and they are my favorite team in Rally. I'm glad they are in BTCC now. Also Colin Turkington on Jason Plato are doing awesome jobs with the car.

Volvo.                                                             

Platy said:
Volvo.                                                             
I just listed the current cars.

Honda for me, been a fan of Matt Neal since I first watched BTCC, and Shedden is an easy second favourite :)

Not a fan of Subaru myself ;) I like Plato, he's got a charisma about him and his BTCC record is incredible. But I absolutely can't stand Turkington, the guy has zero personality, and on track he's one of the sneakiest dirty racers I've seen. He's very good at making it look like the other drivers fault.

I support Plato, but the Mercedes cars are beautiful and I'm a big fan of both Moffat and Morgan.

I love the look of the Motorbase Ford this year, it's just gorgeous, with those black rims.

I find myself liking Ford and their road cars more and more. One of my mates has a white Ford Focus (15 reg, lucky bugger) and it's so damn cool. I learnt to drive in a brand new Ford Fiesta too and it was just so nice to drive.

MBKF1 said:
I love the look of the Motorbase Ford this year, it's just gorgeous, with those black rims.

I find myself liking Ford and their road cars more and more. One of my mates has a white Ford Focus (15 reg, lucky bugger) and it's so damn cool. I learnt to drive in a brand new Ford Fiesta too and it was just so nice to drive.
I'm loving the new Ford Focus RS. Its a really quick car and it looks amazing.

Honda for me, been a fan of Matt Neal since I first watched BTCC, and Shedden is an easy second favourite :)

Not a fan of Subaru myself ;) I like Plato, he's got a charisma about him and his BTCC record is incredible. But I absolutely can't stand Turkington, the guy has zero personality, and on track he's one of the sneakiest dirty racers I've seen. He's very good at making it look like the other drivers fault.
Turkington is a pretty patient driver, he also is quick. He just forces the issue a little sometimes, thats all  ;). But I'm biased when it comes to my Subaru's so I support both Plato and Turkington.

It's a tough one for me. Always been a Plato fan, but the Subaru makes me want to vomit. I love the Honda and also the Mercedes, but not a fan of the Honda drivers. So in the end it's Mercedes and Morgan.

Hughesy said:
It's a tough one for me. Always been a Plato fan, but the Subaru makes me want to vomit. I love the Honda and also the Mercedes, but not a fan of the Honda drivers. So in the end it's Mercedes and Morgan.
I think that the Subaru looks great. I love how it looks.

does the subaru sesh tho                                              

Nothing beats this Subaru. My neighbour had a replica one, stickers and all, but he sold it a few years back and become an old boring bastard. Case and point, he now drives a Audi A4..... 

Hughesy said:
Nothing beats this Subaru. My neighbour had a replica one, stickers and all, but he sold it a few years back and become an old boring bastard. Case and point, he now drives a Audi A4..... 

I do love that Subaru.