Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

f1 2016 tcodemasters triple monitors? (SOLVED)

I would prefer VR but thats probably a long way off so in the short term I cant seem to find any mention of being able to run this in triples? Does anyone know? I'd rather it not be stretched and running it on a middle monitor on a rig dosent sound appealing. Just asking if anyone knows 

Triple-Screens might be possible. But the left and right Monitors will be stretched, Fisheye-effect.
F1-20xx is neither rFactor2 nor Asetto Corsa :-(

Asetto Corsa has the best triple monitor support, easily adjustable if you enable the apps. rFactor is ok also i run them in 7680 x 1440 no issues

inside simracing has a preview/first look of the game, and in the beginning they talk a bit about triple screen setup. If I remember correctly the framerate took a really hard hit...might just be PC optimalisation that's better in full game (they had preview build).

tied it, FOV adjustments did the trick, even allows you to adjust the mirrors, so far it looks good, will give it a good go this weekend. although the benchmark crashed my pc twice: might be my sli but its not that important will run FRAPs instead

theVillan said:
I would prefer VR but thats probably a long way off so in the short term I cant seem to find any mention of being able to run this in triples? Does anyone know? I'd rather it not be stretched and running it on a middle monitor on a rig dosent sound appealing. Just asking if anyone knows 
It runs but not very well

Grab me on TS or chat when you have a mo

im on 7680 x 1440 with 980ti in sli and its runs great, smooth and very good graphics (and thats coming from an eye candy whore like me) fine. when your in game go into i think its video or camera settings and there you will be able to adjust field of view, height, mirrors etc I had to set min forward a bit so i could see the gear on middle screen while in cockpit mode the only downside and hopefully there will be a mod out soon is the MFD only shows on the outer screens so you have to look to the right hand screen to change setting etc. but the voice control to ask to pit isnt bad. ideally you want the MFD in the middle screen but so far im loving this game. lots of  immersion compared to other editions

i have a mediocre recording of  the benchmark if you want to see it let me know but i got a smooth 40pfps max on ultra settings 

Total frames 3767
avg FPS 35
MIN FPS 31
MAX FPS 40

Ran smooth for that card but i guess a 1080 / 1070 will do well, cant wait for the TI's to be released or whatever comes out after the 1080

theVillan said:
im on 7680 x 1440 with 980ti in sli and its runs great, smooth and very good graphics (and thats coming from an eye candy **** like me) fine. when your in game go into i think its video or camera settings and there you will be able to adjust field of view, height, mirrors etc I had to set min forward a bit so i could see the gear on middle screen while in cockpit mode the only downside and hopefully there will be a mod out soon is the MFD only shows on the outer screens so you have to look to the right hand screen to change setting etc. but the voice control to ask to pit isnt bad. ideally you want the MFD in the middle screen but so far im loving this game. lots of  immersion compared to other editions

i have a mediocre recording of  the benchmark if you want to see it let me know but i got a smooth 40pfps max on ultra settings 

Total frames 3767
avg FPS 35
MIN FPS 31
MAX FPS 40

Ran smooth for that card but i guess a 1080 / 1070 will do well, cant wait for the TI's to be released or whatever comes out after the 1080

Have a look here: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/44281/someone-help#latest

@Lozzy @jennyannem @Codemasters You might have communicated the different Settings much more better!

theVillan said:
im on 7680 x 1440 with 980ti in sli and its runs great, smooth and very good graphics (and thats coming from an eye candy **** like me) fine. when your in game go into i think its video or camera settings and there you will be able to adjust field of view, height, mirrors etc I had to set min forward a bit so i could see the gear on middle screen while in cockpit mode the only downside and hopefully there will be a mod out soon is the MFD only shows on the outer screens so you have to look to the right hand screen to change setting etc. but the voice control to ask to pit isnt bad. ideally you want the MFD in the middle screen but so far im loving this game. lots of  immersion compared to other editions

You state your surround resolution on 1440p is working with SLI? can you please show us the SLI profile because so far the game doesnt officially support it and ive been messing around with SLI bits but cant find anything that works.

Can you share the SLI Profile (Export via NVIDIA Inspector) 

Im begging you please. I too want to run surround but 1 card cant handle that resolution

to be clear i have SLI enable on my machine dont know if the game dose support it or not, if its only running on one card then kudos to my GTX 980ti, its a crap video but here is the link, see for yourself 
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

thanks for the video. It does seems pretty smooth to say your huge resolution @ 7680 x 1440. I havent bothered to try surround even at 5760x1080 as im running 980 SLI and currently getting about 80-90fps on a single 144Hz panel. (Obviously becuase im only utilizing one GPU)

I do have a 980Ti in another machine so if this really is rujnning on one card (which i fear it is) then its more than playable. I may have to swap my cards around

Do it, just had a session with my mates, turn all assists off (maybe leave the line on) then really feel the game. Trust me the assist makes the game too easy and unrealistic, its harder but man is it fun :-)

ok i just installed it on my other rig and did a benchmark on 1080p single monitor with a single EVGA 980Ti FTW and average fps was 92 compared to 74 on my EVGA 980 SLI..  (no SLI working of course so the Ti is 18fps average higher) Benchmark was run on Ultra settings.

This doesnt add up that your getting 40ish fps at 7680 x 1440 unless your running extremely low graphic settings.. If SLI really is enabled (in game) it does seems to appear your have SLI working.. Cud u check if  both GPU's are being utilized with afterburner or something and export the SLI Profile from NVIDIA Inspector ?

now you have my curiosity peaked, I checked using Aida64 and it was showing just 1 card being utilized so your are correct this is running on just 1 card 980 GTX ti

Well, ive just tried enabling surround @ 5760x1080 and bezel corrected at 6008x1080 and the image is completely distorted. tried changing the aspect ratio from auto/16:9/16:/10.. Nothing helps.. Looking at your video your loading screens and menus are all correct, mine are all flattened out and squashed.. Dont know how to fix that at all :(

Very odd, have you tried other resolutions? not sure what to advise, but if i come up with anything ill let you know. did you get the nip i sent via pm? if  go to the media fire folder its called f1 2016.nip, thats exported from nvidia inspector, it might help