Sign in to follow this  

Club name incorect

I dont know why but when I got to enter Autosport club name only hi caps were shown, now it appear as Rs Motor clUb , Kind of weird and it look silly... It should be: RS Motor Club Is there any way to fix it ? Did this happend to others ? BTW I was using iPad while entering text in fields.ZalexQc pres of RS Motor Club , Clean Racers showing white dots proudly

Or allow us to make modifications, it's so co plicated to get members passing trought comedmaster accounts, then racenet, then race at least once in the game for the team to get them officially members... I cant imagine redo the club and ask everyones to switch for new one. We should be able to make minor change like that, even TAG name, what if members dont like it ? We close team and redo all the process just to change a single letter in club tag ? Silly ! Lol

It depends on how you wrote it. I had the same problem. I wrote team-trp but wanted Team-TRP so i made a new club and deleted the old one.

In my case the input wall all shown in hi caps, so thats why I wander why it's shown differently after.

Yes, I know what you mean. It is shown in high caps but only on racenet if you click on your club or on the world rankings. Just write it how you want it. In your case RS Motor Club. On racenet everytime it will show RS MOTOR CLUB...

That's what I try to say !

When I typed it on first time... It was all showing hi caps characters, just like on  RaceNet !

So how do we make sure it will be ok at the end if it modify the input to show it diferently while we type it ! :(

I dont know how you can see if its correct. Just type it correctly and you will have no trouble.

Devs definitly not thought about people suffering of dislexia... Not been able to see end result while you type. It like typing while not looking at the screen or keyboard !

Sooooooooooo, nothing wont be done so we can adjust club names ?
Only way is still to close the club, re-invite everyones over racenet and restart club point from the ground ???
:(

ZalexQc said:
Sooooooooooo, nothing wont be done so we can adjust club names ?
Only way is still to close the club, re-invite everyones over racenet and restart club point from the ground ???
:(
Thats the way. I have said all I know... You cant adjust your club name

Then I should have asked:

"Will the developpers code something so we can modify our club name once if it's mistype or differ between what we think we entered "All seen caps lock" and result on Racenet "Hi and low caps". ...
Answer must be "NO" also, so I close the subject.