Jump to content Jump to content

I dont know why but when I got to enter Autosport club name only hi caps were shown, now it appear as Rs Motor clUb , Kind of weird and it look silly... It should be: RS Motor Club Is there any way to fix it ? Did this happend to others ? BTW I was using iPad while entering text in fields.ZalexQc pres of RS Motor Club , Clean Racers showing white dots proudly
Or allow us to make modifications, it's so co plicated to get members passing trought comedmaster accounts, then racenet, then race at least once in the game for the team to get them officially members... I cant imagine redo the club and ask everyones to switch for new one. We should be able to make minor change like that, even TAG name, what if members dont like it ? We close team and redo all the process just to change a single letter in club tag ? Silly ! Lol
Yes, I know what you mean. It is shown in high caps but only on racenet if you click on your club or on the world rankings. Just write it how you want it. In your case RS Motor Club. On racenet everytime it will show RS MOTOR CLUB...

That's what I try to say !

When I typed it on first time... It was all showing hi caps characters, just like on  RaceNet !

So how do we make sure it will be ok at the end if it modify the input to show it diferently while we type it ! :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Then I should have asked:

"Will the developpers code something so we can modify our club name once if it's mistype or differ between what we think we entered "All seen caps lock" and result on Racenet "Hi and low caps". ...
Answer must be "NO" also, so I close the subject.