F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Open Wheel fair racing

Hi,

Sorry for my agited post, but does anyone even know what the <beep> 
fair racing means ?
9 out of 10 races I do, at least hálf the friggin' lobby rams everybody off the track..

Getting sick and tired of this crap.

Open wheel is a much more technical discipline.  I think its impossible to expect the average person in your room who is basically at the mercy of whatever you select to know how to drive an open wheel vehicle.  Turn the collisions off and get over it.

i love open wheel it's the cleanest of the disciplines in my opinion, but yes it happened always and always will happen, a douchebag who doesn't know how to use the brakes or he just think is trolling and ruining a lot of people races, the last time it happened was yesterday when i pushed the brakes on mount panorama, somebody spinned me off and made me a roll out RUINED UTE > retire on the first 40 seconds.

Open wheel sucks, I think people that like open wheel are probably the same people that like F 1. I'm not an f1 fan which would make me an open wheel hater. only problem is that it comes up so often in the all discipline categories playlist it's ridiculous hopefully with the changes to the playlist as @loore says things will change.

Open wheel sucks, I think people that like open wheel are probably the same people that like F 1. I'm not an f1 fan which would make me an open wheel hater. only problem is that it comes up so often in the all discipline categories playlist it's ridiculous hopefully with the changes to the playlist as @loore says things will change.
i don't even like f1 either but i think it's a nice category well balanced, and you can have some real fun in there

Maybe if everyone that made contact sheered off a wheel or something it would keep people from making contact. But then again I think Rammers and Slammers are happy just beating one car and finishing 2nd to last. 

Get in a team that race clean "fair" and start sessions for your team mates to join in. I personally do have a white dot left of my name, same for many of my members. White dot = clean racers (most of the time but when you get ramed in and bounce on others...) Avoid to join random races if you dont like bowling halleys. ;)