F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Severe understeer with the Lola B05/52

Some player seem to have no problem to turn with this car. Is it the ABS/traction control that make this car faster around a corner or the wheel simply have an advantage especially with this car?

I don't have any issues with it, infact I really enjoy it. Running a Logitec Driving Force GT, with ABS and no TC.

Do you think the car is sitting too low? There is a adjustment unlock that pops up for me at like car level 13 or something that says "Ride Height Adjustment". But I cannot for the 
ife of me figure out where I can adjust that. There is no slider bar for "RHA".

By the "tub chassis" sitting too low. When the car is going around the track, certain portions are uneven causing the underside to hit the pavement. This causes one or both rear wheels off the ground. When this happens the 1st wheel to touch the track again gets grip and turns the car around. Because the other drive wheel is off the ground. And the car turns into a Carnival ride. The same happens to me sometimes when I straddle rumble strips.

Or when one tire is on the track and the other tire is in the grass or dirt sometimes you will get spun. This one depends on if your fronts are on the track and you drop one of your rears off. Then the one that is getting better grip will send you across the track, if you are at full throttle with some cars.

I just figured out why they turn so fast. You have to turn on stability control. You easily gain over 2 sec a lap on a small track.