Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2016 race settings bug

Hyprenix

i just started the game and wanted to do a quick race but unfortunately i cant change the race settings. its like i can change the settings but the screen is just stuck at one point so i dont see what im pressing. is it a bug or can someone help me fix it?

I got the same problem as Hyprenix, allready tried restaring my computer, and it did not work, the screen with race settings is freezzing, i can hear that controls is working on the screen when i move around, but i can't see it, it's just the same screen all the time...

Txontirea said:
The only way I've found to reliably fix this is to turn on V-SYNC and set it to interval mode 2. Course this butchers FPS and makes the inputs feel horrible. So, fantastic.
Thx that worked just fine, and i have an average of 71 fps on Ultra Settings with 2560x1440 resolution on a GTX 980Ti and 16 GB of Memory, so it's seems all fine for now, but sure they should fix it so you don't have to have V-Sync on to play the game.

Britpoint said:
Hi, are you on PC? Please try restarting, I've seen reports from some other users with this problem and a restart took care of it.

Let us know if not and we'll look into it.
Yes i am on PC. But i restarted the game and my PC already and it didnt work. Ill try the tip from Txontirea.

• Codemasters Staff
Are you playing with your refresh rate to 144hz?  If so, try switching to 120hz and see if this fixes the issue.  

We're looking into the problem when playing in 144hz.

Archived