Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G27 only 900º in game.

I have configured my G27 racing Wheel to work in 370º in LGS for F1 2016 but if i open game it in 900º

i try change global G27 setting and in game it still 900º

any solution?

Is impossible play with 900º!

Ty!

i need solution or refund!

Change the steering saturation in control settings. I also have a G27 & set mine to around 70.
Hope it helps.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/44158/g27-not-recognised-by-the-game

it could be linked to this. I have it set to 360 no problem.

I don't know why the OP is getting 900 deg in game, but as a rule of thumb the wheel should be set to obtain 1:1 ratio (your wheel to simulated wheel). This guide held true for me on F1 2015 and as the guide states, should be good for F1 2016: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2016-steering-wheel-controller-settings.124765/

It would be great if the game would let us just match the wheel's current Degrees of Rotation to whatever it's set to in the wheel's control panel, and then just map that to 360 deg in-game (or whatever the car is set up for, given that Monaco is different). 

Dirt Rally (and most PC driving sims) works this way, and it's excellent. Solves a serious problem for Thrustmaster users, who don't have a profiler like Logitech does.

First ty a lot for reply's!
after a lot of trys (reinstall's , cleans etc) make  it work on 1:1 ration  (360º~370º) but FFB is very loose, very light compared to other games ... even with all 100%
In Project cars , Grid , dirt and others games FFB response is much better!

another problem that appeared was with the acceleration ... without the traction control, the slightest accelerated generates excessive traction making the car lose control!
I can play without traction control in control Xone PC without having this excess traction!

Any tip?

ty!