Sign in to follow this  

SAS Race Team Recruiting.

We are looking for potential racers to join our team. We are looking for team players, being able to get on with and enjoy playing with others is a must. We are a community of players who value clean racing and a having a good time. 
We Did get into 5th postion and was going strong for 4th on the xbox 360 leaderboards until the corruption crippled our players games and their motivation. :(

Update:  Now the patch is out we have climbed up to 3rd position on leaderboards.

We only need the following info.
Gamer tag. so We can message you in game to come race with us to see if you will fit in with the current team members.

The SAS name change is not mandatory for this game, the core players who have the SAS name usually play other games together and have known each other from previous games. Quite a few People we know only from this game have also changed their names of their own accord due to the fact that we are a good community and they want to continue to play with us on other games. Its your own personal choice, if you only want to play this game with us, great. If you  want to play other games with us and change your name, also great. 

Note, not everyone will get in the team at once, if you don't get in, no worries, don't take it personal, we will only integrate a few players at a time to preserve the team unity and make sure everyone is enjoying eachothers company and the game as a whole. Try again at a later date if this is indeed the case and we say no to your request for the present moment. :)

We are still recruiting, a lot of the team is not playing until the update. We will be back in full force soon. 

I think I've raced against you before on 360 and had some good races.I will see if my mates are going keep playing once the patch is out,if they dont then i will be more than happy to try out for the club.

Ahh cool, What's your gamer tag? if you don't want to write it here for all to see, you can click my name and Pm it to me instead  if you want.

After the patch i will msg you for a few races with a few of the team mates and have a chat about all this stuff. :)

LOL, Always the joker! 

We would rather shoot ourselves in the foot (twice)  than to boost -_- Not sure how the boosters do it every day, does not seem like fun at all... start, turn left, finish, repeat!.... boring.... lol

I get quite bored doing 1 event of 5 laps on Indy..... the boredness hits in about on about lap 2 and the other 3 laps are just horrendous..... Tbh I don't think I have the patience to boost, the repetitiveness would kill me :/

Them darn boosters, I will give them credit for one thing.... they got massive commitment, they would make awesome RPG players! I will give them a 10/10 for that.  

Yeah I know,  its SAD and boring, LOL  

I get so bored on oval tracks, Im turning right instead of left for a bit of change,  

I dont think these 1lap oval runners, have quite got the track down yet,  LOL 

Have you seen CGS recently?? Do they still play Autosport? 

CGS? who are they?

Lol, on a serious note, not much tbh I  think we still could of caught them, just nowhere near as fast as we did. xD

I have been on this team and played with blinked and others. SAS is a good team. Unlike other teams they want perfection and racers win the all time. SAS just wants to have fun while racing.