Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who used the DLC?

I dont even know how to input the code. Can someone tell me where do i go to do this on PS4. Thanks

I just remembered that I forgot it completely. Now I have to start career all over to get the helmets...

dcdunk said:
where do you download the dlc content? pre-ordered on ps4
It should already be downloaded if you bought it off the ps store

imupat said:
I dont even know how to input the code. Can someone tell me where do i go to do this on PS4. Thanks
Go to the PS Store and go to redeem code and enter it, I'm fairly sure that's where you put the code

Offcourse I did not use the extra DLC. 

Who in gods name thinks a career boost is a welcome extra for all the diehard fans who pre order the game? 

Worst DLC ever. 

Runalf said:
Offcourse I did not use the extra DLC. 

Who in gods name thinks a career boost is a welcome extra for all the diehard fans who pre order the game? 

Worst DLC ever. 
Can you explain why free content upsets you so much, please?

Helmets are terrible, I thought you could edit the colours on them aswell but no. The last 5 basically are the same exact helmet with different colour. They don't even have a design on them!

I used the career booster. 150 points more in Australia R&D or something like that compared to the previous attempt without the boost.

I'm missing the ''Used it but not really noticing the difference'' option. I activated the code, but as far as I can tell it won't make a huge difference for your R&D development, maybe about 1 extra upgrade throughout the season eventually? Though I'm not far enough into my career to really know for sure.

I downloaded it and I don't think affects the R&D too much, but the helmets are not what I was expecting, most are just chrome which you cannot change the colour of, and I've no idea how to change the laptop design

Didn't use it, you have an infinite possible mix of colours in around 20 different pattern combinations as it is so I have no desire for more. Didn't want the all-time R&D points boost as it just shortens a game mode that's meant to be all about the long-term.