Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1™ 2016 is out now! | Codemasters Blog

I wish I could be playing it right now, but for some unexplained reason Brazilian PSN Store is delaying the game for another week :(

Wish I had bought it on Steam instead...

F1™ 2016 is out now! | Codemasters Blog

The day is here! F1™ 2016, the official videogame of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, is now available in stores worldwide for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Windows PC (DVD). Because it’s such a wonderful day, we’re celebrating by releasing our launch trailer, which you can view below, or on the official YouTube channel:

Read the full story here

Does anyone know why i can't find F1 2016 for the PC in CD-version & where can i find how good my pc needs to be?

Canceled my order after you caved in to Sony and won't support Fanatec wheels on the PS4 version. Works great with Dirt Rally so I know its not a technical issue. Have all the previous F1 CM editions. No more. I guess its just business, so if you want mine, you know what to do.

Hello, how are you ?

I enjoyed the f1 2016 congratulations, this is undoubtedly the best already released, except for spray water wheels of the cars on the track, this with cool water effects, but spray without any life without real intensity than it is in real life and we have seen and own built in 2010 f1 or other to older games like rFactor, f1 challenge, gp4, project cars and forza.

The f1 2016 deserved an update on track water spray in the car to stay in the visual level of the rain race that ever played in countless other genre games.

It is my request and several players for an update in this regard.

Thank you very much, see you later.

-Luiz Antonio da Silva-
Veteran Brazilian player

Having fun so far with the game. Two things i hope you can adress with a patch:
Rivalry take 3 races in average for me, thats not exactly what i understand as a rivalry. Hopefully you can tweak that so the last at least a quarter of the season per Rival?

Stop your Pitcrew from doing multiple stupid "Strategy changes" proposing, not only are they not useful they also cost you time to react to. For example: Stop planned in Round 6 in Round 4 they come up with a Pitstop with me only leading 4 secs and i would end up somewhere at the end of the field. Or Pitstopwindow 6-10 and after Round 6 getting every round "change of strategy" popping up.

Thanks

The game is really cool but now with the 1.2.0 patch on Xbox One the game crash when I want to do a practice program. So it kinda ruin my fun with this game

I see in the Daily Mirror, and The Sun on Friday they have given the game a very favourable review.  B)

Can anyone help me I pre-ordered the game got my DLC
How do I change my laptop dcl
And is there anyway to get a manual I have looked with no luck
The game is awasom but much help out there

Baker222 said:
Can anyone help me I pre-ordered the game got my DLC
How do I change my laptop dcl
And is there anyway to get a manual I have looked with no luck
The game is awasom but much help out there
The laptop DLC is tied to the helmets; if you select one of the DLC helmets for the career, the laptop will match. There's no other way to choose the laptop colour unfortunately.

There's still no proper manual available, sadly. The in-game tutorials are all that they give us. For everything else, there's YouTube :/

I played F1 since 2012 and with the Xbox controller it worked perfectly for arcade Racing games. Now I have the XBOX Wireless Speed Wheel for a more realistic sensation, it is recognized as the Xbox controller and the steering sensation is really bad. As I don´t have enought manual settings for controller, it´s impossible to drive. I bought the game because it was announced as the most realistic F1 ever, but we need support for the XBOX Wireless Speed Wheel.
It´s really dissapointing because the game has improved in all the codies blog´s complaints for F1 2015.
Thanks.

Help.. my thrustmaster T500 RS wheel is no longer regonised after 1.04 patch on PS 4....please fix....

F1 ™ 2016 já está à venda! | Codemasters Blog

O dia é aqui! F1 ™ 2016, o videogame oficial do 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ™, está agora disponível em lojas de todo o mundo para o sistema de entretenimento de computador PlayStation®4, Xbox One e Windows PC (DVD). Porque é um dia maravilhoso, estamos celebrando, liberando o nosso trailer de lançamento, que você pode ver abaixo, ou no canal oficial no YouTube:

Leia a história completa aqui

São Paulo,26/09/2016

A CODEMASTERS

Vimos através desta fazer uma reclamação do jogo F12016,  conforme foto enviada,  para poderem confirmar. Uma sala multijogador com gamertag duplicada.

Além dos problemas om safety-car, que está ocorrendo no jogo, todos os pilotos estão sendo punidos, na entrada do safety car, até todos levarem punição de desclassificação.

Gostaríamos de pedir aos responsáveis, que seja feita uma atualização para que estes problemas não venham mais ocorrer

Afinal os consumidores acreditaram na Codemasters em relação ao funcionamento correto deste jogo.  No ultimo que foi o F12015, não resolveram vários problemas. Esperamos que neste novo F12016 os problemas sejam resolvidos o mais rápido possível.

No aguardo de uma resposta.

Atenciosamente

Rogerio Godoy

Gamertag: leaogodoy

Sao Paulo, 26/09/2016
The CODEMASTERS
We have seen through this make a complaint F12016 game as picture sent, in order to confirm. A multiplayer room with duplicate gamertag.
Besides the problems om safety car, which is taking place in the game, all pilots are being punished in the safety car entry until all take punishment of disqualification.
We would ask those responsible, is made an update to these problems will not occur more
After all consumers believed in Codemasters in relation to the proper functioning of this game. At last it was the F12015, not solved several problems. We hope that this new F12016 problems are resolved as quickly as possible.
I am looking forward to receiving an answer.

Best regards
Rogerio Godoy
Gamertag: leaogodoy