Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AI bug-PS4

I don't know if codemasters can create this but the biggest issue with the train building arises, when an AI is slow due to mechanical problems. Then all the other AI bunch up behind , and even on the straight they don't pass. Happend to me twice in Russia and in spain.  Maybe making one AI car slow and then observe the other AI behaviour helps you resolve this isuue @Hoo

What also causes this is when Ai cars stop behind cars that have spun or crashed and take a while to get around them

I'm so confused... it's like some PS4 versions have brilliant AI and some have this broken AI where they can't overtake (as shown in vid above). What's happening?!

Thanks for the info and videos. We'll take a look into these issues.

Hoo said:
Thanks for the info and videos. We'll take a look into these issues.
Thanks a lot, hopefully the PS4 version will get a patch soon!  :)

I'm sure it will be an easy fix because if you watch Tiametmarduk's (Xbox) China race from today then you can see they are amazing, and they are on legend not ultimate!!

If you look at this PS4 vid and ultimate AI you can see they are amazing! But on my PS4 game and ultimate they are as in the vid above!  What is happening??!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oMQSUkay5wU

Hi guys it got the F1 2016 since yesterday the 19th and it was running well but today as I come back to game I can't run any race when on track and start by pressing R1 the game stop back to PS4 home page ?? WTF ?? I'm playing on PS4 with thrusmaster wheel the F1 one and pedals PRO version. Any help ??

I generally think the AI has went in the right direction with regards of pace and how they drive on the road. I think the only problem with them is they seem to slow down when they ain't on the racing line, so hence why they back out of overtakes etc, but I take it that must be a system in place to stop them crashing into people. Hopefully they won't turn back into holigans on steroids haha.