Sign in to follow this  

will the release date ever be renegotiated?

do you think if they released the game earlier it would bring back the 1.5 million customers they lost over the last 2 years?

doubt it plus I think the quality of the game would suffer I think if I'm totally honest think they should jusrt leave the release dqate where it is unless they wish to skip a season which I doubt they will

do you think if they released the game earlier it would bring back the 1.5 million customers they lost over the last 2 years?

doubt it plus I think the quality of the game would suffer I think if I'm totally honest think they should jusrt leave the release dqate where it is unless they wish to skip a season which I doubt they will
They could have made this years game as an updated version of 2013 and made 2015 a proper next-gen game with earlier release date.

Andi said:

They could have made this years game as an updated version of 2013 and made 2015 a proper next-gen game with earlier release date.
they might still but I don't think it'll happen I suspect they'll keep the release window they hsave especially as it hasn't ben officially announced yet and I doubt they will until they've got Grid Autosport done and dusted

great idea, in fact the kind of ideas that's been floated about since 2011, the game never really changes much year to year and its getting a bit expensive for updating a few drivers and car liveries, granted this year there must be more work involved with the different rules/car changes but I feel they must think about something like this if they want to gain back that amount of lost custom. I was staggered to see how little 2013 had sold compared to 2010. makes sense that the multiplayer lobbies are so quiet now lol

great idea, in fact the kind of ideas that's been floated about since 2011, the game never really changes much year to year and its getting a bit expensive for updating a few drivers and car liveries, granted this year there must be more work involved with the different rules/car changes but I feel they must think about something like this if they want to gain back that amount of lost custom. I was staggered to see how little 2013 had sold compared to 2010. makes sense that the multiplayer lobbies are so quiet now lol
Your right it might have something to do with no hard copies of the game in the US. Ideally the game would be great with frostbite engine if it was possible, less time programming more time developing, which in a way, is what it should be all about. As they said: "the year will be a big year for us" Fingers crossed ;)