Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUG: 1 Car unbelievable fast ( F1 2016 / PC )

Dear Codemasters and all the Race Legends on the forum,

I find a interesting bug. I don't know if it is already post before but never the less here is my issue.

First I start a new career with Haas. When i came in to Q1 ( full Qualify ) Bottas did a lap never seen before. He drove in the rain a lap of 1.08. I think its a bit to fast.

As you can see Bottas did a great job. It was on difficulty level "Hard".

Second, after I finish my Career race, I did a couple of quick races and at Brazil I had again a very interesting result. It was a 3 lap race and our Friend Kvyat did a amazing job. He managed to lap us all in a 3 lap race. I did not saw him pass by, likely he was fast like lightning.

As you can see, he was very very fast.

I did a lot more races and they where all going well. Also Q2 and Q3 with Bottas where normal, only Q1 he manage a real banker lap.
Also I did more Quick races and did not happen again, only once and it was on Brazil with Kvyat.

Beside The Quick Race in Brazil was on difficulty level "Expert". So it don't depend on the difficulty Level.

For the rest I had no any issues, only this bug and it happen now twice to me. I hope I could inform you (codemasters) and other race Legends here on the forum well. If you need any more information I would love to help where I can.

Cheers.

Did you use the fast forward feature in the qually where the unrealistic time is set? Think that's a known issue from previous game too.

FRACTURED said:
Did you use the fast forward feature in the qually where the unrealistic time is set? Think that's a known issue from previous game too.

No, just did full qually. Bottas get as first on the track before me and he put this lap time. It was really his first lap and he was as first on the track. I did not use any forward feature, not before he put the lap ( as he was first ) and not after.

Same with Quick Race, just did 3 laps and when I saw the results I saw kvyat on top and he lap us all, but I did not see him lapping me so he must been like lightning.

Somebody else also facing this problem ?

It happen again to me. Raikonen did a 1.06 on Bahrein in first Qually, same as happen to Bottas in Australia. Seems bug is mostly in Q1 and in Quick Race up till now.

I did not forward or anything else, just let the full Qually run and Again it was also Raikonen his first lap. Q2 and Q3 normal.

GPShine said:
It happen again to me. Raikonen did a 1.06 on Bahrein in first Qually, same as happen to Bottas in Australia. Seems bug is mostly in Q1 and in Quick Race up till now.

I did not forward or anything else, just let the full Qually run and Again it was also Raikonen his first lap. Q2 and Q3 normal.
Kimi is fast ! 
Let him drive plz..  ;)