Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2016 - [PC] - NO MULTIPLAYER??? :-( HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Pre-ordered the game on steam. I am not able to play any Multiplayer races. Always 'No Sessions Found' and tried all the 6 various modes but useless.

Game is allowed through Windows Firewall in both private and public modes. Under control Panel -> Windows Firewall -> Advanced Setting ----> Created new Outbound Rules for F1 2016 as well as Steam in ALL profile, as they were allowed in Inbound rule and ALL profile, but were missing in Outbound rule. Even tried with Windows Firewall OFF. Ethernet properties -> Obtaining everything automatically.

Using MSI Gaming M5 motherboard and D-Link : DIR 600M router and connected though a LAN cable. Windows 10 Home 64 Bit. Able to play DOTA 2 online as well as Chivalry : Medieval Warfare online, so I doubt that the problem is with Steam. I am from India, don't know if that makes any difference. Tried changing region ingame under options/setup from Other -> India -> England -> America, but no use. Dunno if that is just for Driver flag or affects Multiplayer as well, I thought worth a shot.

Now I am out of ideas. Any and all help appreciated. Thanks in Advance. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Solved : Setting the Steam -> Settings -> Downloads -> Downloads Region -> UK-London , I was able to race in multiplayer. GG.