Jump to content Jump to content

Issue with Logitech G29 wheel and F1 2016 not detecting it.

iKushaay

Hello I'm having a issue with my Logitech G29 wheel. It is not being detected by F1 2016 PC I have tried plugging the wheel in to a USB 2.0 and 3.0 but it is still not being detected. I checked on F1 2015 and the wheel works perfectly. Can anyone help me? 

I'm having the same issue in F1 2016 PC with my Logitech G27, all my other games recognise it and It tests fine in Windows 10 Devices but no option to choose or configure it from within the game. It detects my Xbox One controller fine though.

Update: I  have also removed the Logitech Gaming software and re-installed at and though this has improved the configuration options in Windows it still does not work with F1 2016.

DirkPlath said:
Hy there. i have the same Problem with my G27 Weel. Every time when i start F1 2016 the Weel start to calibrate and stop when the weel is on full left Position. He detect my weel as Logitech Formula Force
Upon reading in the Steam forums I removed Geforce Experience and when I restarted and launched F1 2016 it also detected my wheel as a formula force. This also appeared to be the case in the Windows game controller configuration. Even though I had already done this I removed and re-installed the Logitech game profiler as Wings05 said and it finally started working for me. Lets hope it stays that way if I re-install Geforce Experience which I use with my Nvidia Shield.

Archived