F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Codies Weekly Update 11-07-14

What’s the best thing about Friday..? Ok, second best..? Yup, it’s the Codies Weekly Update!

This Week’s Big News

The Codemasters Choose Your Own Adventure! It’s a tale of spooky corridors, Rocky Road, DiRTi walls and hidden secrets. Swing by the the replay blog post to see how the story unfolds.

https://twitter.com/Codemasters/statuses/487581643256127488

GRID

Another week and another fresh batch of RaceNet challenges for you. Think you’ve got what it takes to platinum them all? Be sure to fire @gridgame a tweet and let us know if you do.

RaceNet_Challenge_Week_3

Read the full post over on the blog

What a freaking joke, the only update anybody cares about if the save-corrupt patch that you guys are still sandbagging on, when the hell will the patch be ready for xbox/PS3  users?

Stop faffing about with all this crap and get to work fixing the bloody game

jacksbane said:
What a freaking joke, the only update anybody cares about if the save-corrupt patch that you guys are still sandbagging on, when the hell will the patch be ready for xbox/PS3  users?

Console patches in the submission process, once its through that we'll be able to provide you with a definitive date. Keep an eye on this thread for more info

jacksbane said:

Be nice... you love the game, so don't bite the hand that lets you play.

5 freakin' save file corruptions!! Do it wright the first time and you won't have to here from angry gamers!!!

This is the only game I have ever bought to have this problem!!! I preordered 2 months in advance CM just to be super letdown!!!! Oh, I do like the game but not to impressed with your customer service. Also I have a really good week of challenges I lost because of this very annoying problem. Is there any truth to the patch fixing save corruptions? If so will I get my challenge rewards once the patch is finally here it would only be fair!!!

corruption #6 codemasters thank you so very much I see patches announced for xbox i'm on ps3 how about you give us an idea when your gonna fix ours

I agree, what the fuck is taking sooooo long? Announced on July 2nd that tou had the patch? Really? Over three weeks for Q&A with Sony Microsoft? You guys ALWAYS blame the othet. Fix the bloody file saves!