Sign in to follow this  

Having a wheel issue? Look in here

Question

We are currently looking at wheel issues, but here are things for you to try if you're having issues:

Logitech G25/27:

·         If you use nVidia graphics, uninstall the NVIDIA Geforce Experience. (For now)

·         Restart your PC and try to launch the game. It should work right away. If not, try a second launch of the game right after.

If it still doesn't work:

·         While in Windows, unplug the wheel.

·         Uninstall the Logitech profiler.

·         Re-download the Logitech profiler for the G27 and your OS from here: http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g27-racing-wheel#download

·         Plug in the wheel when the program prompts you to.

·         Open the Logitech profiler and go to global device setting, and make sure "report combined pedals" is NOT ticked.

·         Set the degrees of rotation to 360 and David Greco has personally recommend using the FFB settings from top to bottom as follow; 100,0,0,0 and Enable Centering Spring in Force Feedback Games make sure is NOT ticked.

Logitech G29/920:

·         While in Windows, unplug the wheel.

·         Uninstall the Logitech Profiler.

·         Re-download the Logitech profiler for the G29 or G920 and your OS from here:

o   G29 http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g29-driving-force#download

o   G920 http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g920-driving-force#download

·         Plug in the wheel when the program prompts you to.

·         Update the firmware if the Logitech software asks you.

·         If you use nVidia graphics, uninstall the NVIDIA Geforce Experience. (For now)

·         Reboot your PC and try to launch the game. It should work right away. If not, try a second launch of the game right after.

Thrustmaster wheels and any wheel in supported list come up as unrecognized:

·         Always make sure you have latest drivers and firmware.

·         Reboot your PC and try to launch the game. It should work right away. If not, try a second launch of the game right after.

Adding:

Logitech MOMO will be fixed very soon. One remark, do not use combined pedals within the Logitech Profiler yet, as that is a separate issue that is being looked into already.

Doesn't work for me, still both Throttle and Brake stuck on, doesn't remember assignments.

Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience - Throttle min is 50%, Brakes work fine. Does not recognise the RZ axis correctly.

Can not play game at all in this state

While uninstalling Nvidia Geforce Experience is a valid solution, it is not necessary.
I'm running the 3.0.3.127 Beta client of Geforce Experience and simply disabling "Sharing" already fixes the issue, not sure if this also works for the normal 2.x client. What it does is remove the part that hooks onto the game process to allow the ability to share the game, show the FPS counter, etc.

skiwi said:
While uninstalling Nvidia Geforce Experience is a valid solution, it is not necessary.
I'm running the 3.0.3.127 Beta client of Geforce Experience and simply disabling "Sharing" already fixes the issue, not sure if this also works for the normal 2.x client. What it does is remove the part that hooks onto the game process to allow the ability to share the game, show the FPS counter, etc.

+1
Same on my side:
 - GE v3.0.3.127 Beta
 - Sharing disabled
=> No Problem with my Thrustmaster T300RS

EDIT:
Just had a look to be sure, sharing is ENABLED on my side, and still no Problem with T300RS

EDIT2:
Sharing enabled -> NO T300RS, No X55-Throttle, NO TH8RS!
Sharing disabled -> T300RS, X55-Throttle, TH8RS!
And the annoying message to map controls on my Flightsim Throttle a 8-gears H-Shifter. In a modern F1-game :s

Think I am ready for Holiday .....

Got throttle and brake stuck fully on. Using logitech driving force wheel, nothing fancy. Has worked on every game or simulator I play except this one. Any ideas?

KingManWV said:
Got throttle and brake stuck fully on. Using logitech driving force wheel, nothing fancy. Has worked on every game or simulator I play except this one. Any ideas?

Newest Drivers?

KingManWV said:
if you press it, does it go to 0?

Without touching the pedals the game thinks they are both at 50% pressure . I change it in the assignments, exit then go back and it hasn't remembers the assignments 

DGreco said:
KingManWV said:
if you press it, does it go to 0?
Yes it goes to 0

KingManWV said:
Without touching the pedals the game thinks they are both at 50% pressure . I change it in the assignments, exit then go back and it hasn't remembers the assignments 
I have seen that happen, I fixed it by installing drivers from here http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g27-racing-wheel#download (i know it says G27, but it worked, try it) and making sure I do NOT have combined pedals.

Make sure to select your windows

the logitech profiler has an option for combined pedals, which basically puts both pedals onto 1 unique axis

@KingManWV I have the same wheel and exacrtly the same problem as you!. Also the game doesn't remember the assignments.

Correct in that it works with every other games, same here. Even F1 2015 is fine.

@Wings05 I have fixed it, using the profiler. Game just sudden changed the brake axis to z instead of y like the throttle. Try and play around with it

@KingManWV @DGreco The profiler has fixed my pedal issue with my Logi Driving Force but now I can only turn left. I can't turn right.

In the profiler, do I need to change anything?. In the advanced wheel settings in game, it says 1 and when I turn left it goes to -100 but it's not detecting any right input?. Even though it has an Axis of X-

Any ideas?

**EDIT** Re calibrating the wheel in the logitech profiler has fixed the steering issue. Game is now playable!.

We had seen this problem, and I have seen it fixed. Why is it back is beyond me. We will look into it.

@DGreco I have fixed the steering issue by recalibrating the wheel in the Logitech Profiler.

DGreco, I would suggest adding the Logitech Driving Force wheel to the approved list as both me and @KingManWV vouch it works perfectly.

I am having a issue with the PS4 game not recognizing my t500RS. Works perfect in project CARS. Firmware updated to latest version. Any ideas?