Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Having a wheel issue? Look in here

Hey, i got a new t150, i also had the g29 and the t300.
With every wheel i have the issue that the force feedback is much to slight and the wheel weight isnt working correctly. (playing on ps4)
There is no way that all of these wheels have an issue, so its obviously a configuration problem with the game and i dont know how to fix it.
The t150 worked fine for the beginning of f1 2015 (also the G29), but after playing dirt rallye it changed.
I hope someone got an advice, and i swear, if we get this problem fixed im gonna pay the ones who helped me fixing it.

English isnt my 1st language.
Please help me, i love F1.

Fanatec's Universal Hub for Xbox One buttons can't all get custom remapped, that some are static set in game makes no sense!  As example, custom binding for Pit Limiter?
F1 2016 FFB lacks detail compared to F1 2013/2014 with a CSW v.2
On top the game looses FFB and the wheel range when restarting tests etc..

Big Problems!
Have xBox one with forza 6 and a thrustmaster TX 458 . Finally got teh se

Hello,

the game is not recognizing my new Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer. In the custom profile i can only assign buttons and pedals (T3PA Pro) but no steering. How cann i use this wheel with f1 2016?

Bye Jan

Hi there. 

Not sure if I'm in the right place here, but here goes.
I have a G920 on the xbox one & it worked beautifully on F1 2016 until the March Xbox update...
Since then the wheel switches to just 360 max turn & loses all feeling, 
You can feel the tension in the wheel right up to the point when F1 2016 loads, then it just loses all life.

I don't suppose anybody else has come across this problem?

I've hunted around the forums, so apologies if this has been addressed anywhere else...

Using a G29 on the PS4 - played the game today for the first time in a few months. Previously had no issues whatsoever.

Downshifting with the left paddle started to intermittently either fail to register a click, or register a 'double' input for a single click. I thought this might be hardware to start, and disassembled the unit to give it a quick clean.
Plugging back in, the fault was still there. However, persevering with a session in Career mode, the strangest thing happened... The fault went away on the left paddle, and instead started intermittently happening on upshift with the right paddle.

This is my current state of play - very frustrating, as it's a real pain to drive consistently when your gear shifts are not properly registered.

What's going on here?

Mineria said:

Fanatec's Universal Hub for Xbox One buttons can't all get custom remapped, that some are static set in game makes no sense!  As example, custom binding for Pit Limiter?
F1 2016 FFB lacks detail compared to F1 2013/2014 with a CSW v.2
On top the game looses FFB and the wheel range when restarting tests etc..

Button remapping is a Microsoft issue, not game related. I suffer from the same problem. To many buttons on the universal hub we can't use.

I've hunted around the forums, so apologies if this has been addressed anywhere else...

Using a G29 on the PS4 - played the game today for the first time in a few months. Previously had no issues whatsoever.

Downshifting with the left paddle started to intermittently either fail to register a click, or register a 'double' input for a single click. I thought this might be hardware to start, and disassembled the unit to give it a quick clean.
Plugging back in, the fault was still there. However, persevering with a session in Career mode, the strangest thing happened... The fault went away on the left paddle, and instead started intermittently happening on upshift with the right paddle.

This is my current state of play - very frustrating, as it's a real pain to drive consistently when your gear shifts are not properly registered.

What's going on here?

This is a controller problem, you'll find there's fluff or dirt in the paddle switch. Try searching YT for G29 disassembly. You'll need some small screwdrivers. Unfortunately for some, eventually the paddle fails. Good luck.

Please could you tell me how to use the Thrustmaster Ferrari F458 Italia with this game.I can't get the wheel reconized.Is there a Patch?

PS4
T300RS

When going out of the pits or race start it happens the shifting works and pedals work but the FFB takes time to start working after the car 
travels a bit of distance.

xmikexsi said:

PS4
T300RS

When going out of the pits or race start it happens the shifting works and pedals work but the FFB takes time to start working after the car 
travels a bit of distance.

Yeah this happens all the time on PC.

Hello Board,
i got a big issue with my G29 on my PC at Dirt4. Logitech Gameprofiler found my G29, Windows 10 found my G29, Steam found my G29 but only Dirt4 doesnt found my G29 Steering Wheel, so i cant use it. My system is brand new, newest driver on all devices and i have no more idea what to do that i can use my Logitech G29 on Dirt4.

I hope any of you can give me a tip or help.

thanksful Jenson

Hi,

I was just looking through this thread to see if there has been a fix or workaround mentioned to using the L2/R2 buttons when in the garage looking at the monitor (Session Info). In particular I was trying to find out how to accelerate time by pressing the R2 button. I have the Thrustmaster T300 wheel and I discovered a way to do it (or maybe it's meant to do this because it seems logical). While pressing the R2 button I pressed the accelerator pedal and the time accelerated to the first speed (one arrow). I pressed the accelerator pedal again and it went faster (two arrows) and so on. Pressing the accelerator pedal while pressing R2 cycled through the three accelerated speeds just like pressing R2 repeatedly on the standard controller. I hope that makes sense. I didn't find this mentioned in this thread so here it is.

Good racing.

UPDATE: To accelerate time you don't need to press the R2 button at all. Simply press the accelerator pedal.

UPDATE 2: In the laptop, for example the Research and Development page, L2 is the brake pedal and R2 is the accelerator pedal. So to change page from Upgrades to look at the Progress History press the accelerator pedal. To look at the Upgrades page again press the brake. If you haven't discovered this already see if this works for you.

PS4, Thrustmaster T300 wheel with two pedals, game version 1.08

I have a problem using my G29 Logitech. 
When I'm turning my PS4 on, my wheel ain't turning around, the light on the top works fine, but the wheel doesn't start turning.
When I then turn F1 2016 on, and I want to do a time trial, I can go to time trials and choose what track I want to drive on with my wheel, but when I get in the time trials, my wheel inside the game only turns left, and if I try turning it right, nothing happens inside the game.
Pls help

When I'm turning my PS4 on, my wheel ain't turning around, the light on the top works fine, but the wheel doesn't start turning.
When I then turn F1 2016 on, and I want to do a time trial, I can go to time trials and choose what track I want to drive on with my wheel, but when I get in the time trials, my wheel inside the game only turns left, and if I try turning it right, nothing happens inside the game.
Pls help
Probably would help to hook it up to a PC and check firmware and set the degrees of rotation etc. There is a PS4/PS3 button on this wheel, check it is in PS4 position before connecting.

on F1 2017  suzuka track my T300 overheat after 3 laps and cut the ffb , it's the only track when the ffb cut with Brazil. i lower it to 90 but there's nothing to do..
i try with 2 different wheel and it remain exactly the same problem.

hi have fanatec v2 pedals and new csl elite set up all wheel new firmware if any body can help would be nice my throttle and brake wont even work and wont let me assign the pedals in setup not go a clue

pitjoe2 said:
Issue with my new thrusmaster ts-pc racer in F1 2016 PC: the wheel is recognized but no FFB at all (works fine with other games).
same issue here on F1 2017.. had the same as this on 2016 too

Pls help
I have this exact problem but on F1 2017. When I go to settings it says steering is '-100'

Alex310R said:
Pls help
I have this exact problem but on F1 2017. When I go to settings it says steering is '-100'
Try using different USB ports?

F12017 on pc doesn't detect my g920 at all I have all the latest firmware and drivers iv reinstalled everything twice but nothing works