Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PC Patch Notes - 19/08/2016

We've just put a patch live on PC, the fix list is below:

Fixed

Brake pedal being inverted on the Logitech G920 

Re-assigning controls on the Logitech MOMO steering wheel

Re-assigning controls on the Logitech G920

Some legitimate names are being blocked

Found a bug in these, or is it not working as it should? Let us know!

Jenny

Any plans to fix the button icons for non-XBOX wheels on PC? (They should show a button mapping # like in Dirt Rally, not a colored X,Y,A,B icon designed for XBOX). 

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/44114/f1-2016-pc-incorrect-button-labels-for-t300rs-shows-xbox-instead#latest

I too have this problem on PC along with the fact the axis you set for your throttle or brake isn't remembered.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/43493/drivers-sitting-to-high-in-the-cockpit-big-helmets/p1

CM! Please care this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, please bring back: 
-Track IR (last seen in F1 2014)
-UltraWide/21:9 Menus (last seen in F1 2015)
+1

Track IR is a must have for every racing-sim / game. Even Ubisofts The Crew got Track IR Support patched in!

Please fix the safety car as soon as possible, too fast to catch and unrealistic in being so fast,  otherwise love the game to bits, best game ever

I can now successfully change controls for my MOMO, but I still have a way more annoying problem. I still can only use 50% of my pedals. The first 50% don't get recognized and the game does nothing, then the last 50% act like the full range. It doesn't make it impossible, but certainly a lot harder to play the game. Is there any fix expected for it?

Edit: nevermind, fixed it. Don't know exactly what happened, but for some reason the issue wasn't present in the keyboard presets and the MOMO preset. I create a new custom keymapping, and now everything's fine.

Also, please bring back: 
+1

Track IR is a must have for every racing-sim / game. Even Ubisofts The Crew got Track IR Support patched in!
To right!
No sim be it driving or flying should EVER be released without trackIR support. 

@jennyannem please can we can SLI Support! Many of us run 2 or more GPU's or triple monitor setups cheers for the great game otherwise.

Well, I am not really a friend of SLI (pm me if you wanna know why!) but I think we nowadays have These Technology on PC. And there are more than enough crazy guys paying 800+ Euros per graphics Card!
Why not give them the opputunity to get the most out of ther Hardware with F1-2016?

Hi guys. What is this? Why does it?  It does this at this game only

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SToEgB1HOSo

@jennyannem will you guys be doing the developer diary things you were doing for Dirt Rally? Those were great.

Also when can we expect the next patch?

Can something be done with the graphics options screen being made 50% transparent so you can see what you are changing when doing FOV and mirrors etc. Xbox one, all game modes.

Stez said:
Also, please bring back: 
+1

To right!
No sim be it driving or flying should EVER be released without trackIR support. 
CM's F1 games are not sims, nor does CM want them to be. That said, certainly annoying when a game series used to support something, but then stops.

@jennyannem Legitimate names are being blocked on Xbox One, and I assume PS4 too. Can't use my surname (Marsh) in career mode which is annoying. The game tells me it's offensive for some reason.