Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logitech momo wheel not being detected properly (f1 2016)- SOLVED BY PATCH :)

every codemasters racing game has detected my logitech momo racing wheel no problem, but f1 2016 doesnt :( in the controllers i can select the wheel, but every mapping says no button assigned, and if i try to create a custom profile for the wheel as soon as i try to assign a button it just reverts back to saying no button assigned.
I havc uninstalled the logitech gaming software, then reinstalled it and ensured that the combined axis isnt checked in case that was the issue.
Any help would be hugely appreciated as i have no clue where to go from here 

Did the recent patch solve your issues?
http://steamcommunity.com/games/391040/announcements/detail/868453699861184280

JLFSL said:
Did the recent patch solve your issues?
http://steamcommunity.com/games/391040/announcements/detail/868453699861184280
wow, that was super fast! Thanks JLFSL, and thanks Codemasters, worked like a charm for me :)

Good that the fix worked. when we find the problem, we fix it and release. if we don't release a fix is because we are not 100% sure of a fix or couldn't find a fix for it yet.

had and have same problem
if I follow the link to steam I see a description of a patch but not a patch file
my (stupid) question is: how to install the patch?

Normally Steam will automatically update the game whenever you start it up and a patch is available.

If that's not happening, right click on the game in your library list, select Properties, then in the Local files tab select Verify Integrity of Game Cache. That should download anything that's missing, including new patches.