Jump to content Jump to content

SOMEONE HELP

sandroA1391

Hey guys i just got F1 2016 and i have a 3 screen setup.  When i go to do a lap the the speed and telemetry is on the far right and the lap times and such are on the far left and there is no HUD in the middle screen.  The problem is that im sitting right up to the screen with the steering wheel and when i go to do adjustments i want everything in front of me not wide.  Does anyone know what to do? So far my only fix is play with one screen. Thanks! 
Hey guys i just got F1 2016 and i have a 3 screen setup.  When i go to do a lap the the speed and telemetry is on the far right and the lap times and such are on the far left and there is no HUD in the middle screen.  The problem is that im sitting right up to the screen with the steering wheel and when i go to do adjustments i want everything in front of me not wide.  Does anyone know what to do? So far my only fix is play with one screen. Thanks! 

I think playing with one screen might well be your best option if you prefer everything to be in the middle.

Archived