Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2016 pro career difficulty settings

Hi

My first post here and I have a question about the pro career difficulty/race settings. 

Please can someone advise how I change these settings in the career, including race length etc. The options just show a grey selection that can't be changed out of Elite mode. I have tried deleting reloading etc but no luck. In the other modes these settings can be changed without a problem.

thanks

alex

aljustal said:
Hi

My first post here and I have a question about the pro career difficulty/race settings. 

Please can someone advise how I change these settings in the career, including race length etc. The options just show a grey selection that can't be changed out of Elite mode. I have tried deleting reloading etc but no luck. In the other modes these settings can be changed without a problem.

thanks

alex
The whole point of pro career is that all assists are off and AI is at ultimate for the hardest challenge so no this isnt a bug 

I'm not buying that I'm afraid. It's not just the difficulty but the time involved having full races etc. The car is also in manual mode only, I find it difficult to believe that these are the only intended settings for the full career.

Alex

aljustal said:
I'm not buying that I'm afraid. It's not just the difficulty but the time involved having full races etc. The car is also in manual mode only, I find it difficult to believe that these are the only intended settings for the full career.

Alex
You have to play normal career. Not pro career. You cant chamge any settings on pro career... 

Duude... you are crazy. 

You cant change settings on pro career. Because its PRO career. 

Play normal career if you want to change settings........ 

@ALEXICEYWALKER yes it does seem a strange decision to make. Don't get me wrong I want the full experience but with a few options. I can accept the difficulty to a point but the time lengths are frustrating.  

Which option did you choose on the other career? The full weekend? I can't see an option for a full career so to speak.

Pro-career is for the ultimate challenge - so Ultimate AI, no assists, full weekend etc. 

Choose 'Career' and you'll be able to tweak things as you like.