Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2016 pro career difficulty settings

aljustal

Hi

My first post here and I have a question about the pro career difficulty/race settings. 

Please can someone advise how I change these settings in the career, including race length etc. The options just show a grey selection that can't be changed out of Elite mode. I have tried deleting reloading etc but no luck. In the other modes these settings can be changed without a problem.

thanks

alex
aljustal said:
Hi

My first post here and I have a question about the pro career difficulty/race settings. 

Please can someone advise how I change these settings in the career, including race length etc. The options just show a grey selection that can't be changed out of Elite mode. I have tried deleting reloading etc but no luck. In the other modes these settings can be changed without a problem.

thanks

alex
The whole point of pro career is that all assists are off and AI is at ultimate for the hardest challenge so no this isnt a bug 
I'm not buying that I'm afraid. It's not just the difficulty but the time involved having full races etc. The car is also in manual mode only, I find it difficult to believe that these are the only intended settings for the full career.

Alex
aljustal said:
I'm not buying that I'm afraid. It's not just the difficulty but the time involved having full races etc. The car is also in manual mode only, I find it difficult to believe that these are the only intended settings for the full career.

Alex
You have to play normal career. Not pro career. You cant chamge any settings on pro career... 

Archived