Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't change difficulty settings PS4

Started pro career mode on PS4 & at the menu where you change driving assists, AI difficulty it is stuck to elite & greyed out. Nothing can be changed & the game is unplayable with a pad. 

Started pro career mode on PS4 & at the menu where you change driving assists, AI difficulty it is stuck to elite & greyed out. Nothing can be changed & the game is unplayable with a pad. 
Whole point of pro career is that everything is at its hardest its supposed to not allow you to change the settings since pro career is  for the hardest challenge.

The game feels hard enough as it is with a pad, crazy decision to do it this way. Game breaking in my opinion. Why not just give people to option to enjoy it how they want? Looks like i'm in for a few frustrating hours until i get the hang of it

The game feels hard enough as it is with a pad, crazy decision to do it this way. Game breaking in my opinion. Why not just give people to option to enjoy it how they want? Looks like i'm in for a few frustrating hours until i get the hang of it
DO NOT PLAY PRO CAREER. YOU NEED THE NORMAL CAREER. 

What i need to do is take this game back to the shop. How can you not be allowed to change from elite settings or change race length? Screw the other career mode who wants to play that? Just been mugged for 70 euros. Nice one codemasters. Shame because it looks great

What i need to do is take this game back to the shop. How can you not be allowed to change from elite settings or change race length? Screw the other career mode who wants to play that? Just been mugged for 70 euros. Nice one codemasters. Shame because it looks great
Are you stupid lol? You can change every setting on career. 

Pro career is not adjustable................. 

Play normal career mode!!! 

I take back what i said. I thought the other career mode was a single weekend, my bad! Thanks for the help
Oh ok. No problem!